All this brouhaha about whether or not we generally need more toxic forum interactions on my precious US presidential election thread is rather toxic in my opinion.

You chuckleheads are now all admonished.

Quote from: SGR on Sep 15, 2024, 07:44 AMAll this brouhaha about whether or not we generally need more toxic forum interactions on my precious US presidential election thread is rather toxic in my opinion.

Spoken like someone that made a US presidential election thread on an internet forum

Is the subtle pettiness between Steph & DJ not enough drama for you, Key?

Quote from: Lucem Ferre on Sep 15, 2024, 05:31 PMIs the subtle pettiness between Steph & DJ not enough drama for you, Key?

It quenches my thirst but I require more

#769 Sep 15, 2024, 06:10 PM Last Edit: Sep 15, 2024, 06:51 PM by Jwb
I wish Batlord had come over,  and Frownland too. But they're both cowards. It's time to move on.

Same with OH. Bro literally fled the forum at the first sight of Stephenie posting.

Quote from: SGR on Sep 15, 2024, 07:44 AMAll this brouhaha about whether or not we generally need more toxic forum interactions on my precious US presidential election thread is rather toxic in my opinion.

I've been low key hoping for ww3 to start for about a year now just so i could make a thread about it

What you just said was so particularly cringe inducing that it made me extremely self aware of how much time I waste taking internet forums way too seriously.

Quote from: Lucem Ferre on Sep 15, 2024, 05:31 PMIs the subtle pettiness between Steph & DJ not enough drama for you, Key?

Subtle??  :laughing:

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: Lucem Ferre on Sep 15, 2024, 06:37 PMWhat you just said was so particularly cringe inducing that it made me extremely self aware of how much time I waste taking internet forums way too seriously.
That's hilarious that it took you this long to figure that out, lol.  Eventually you will realize the rest of your life was similarly wasted and then what will you do??

Quote from: Jwb on Sep 15, 2024, 06:53 PMThat's hilarious that it took you this long to figure that out, lol.  Eventually you will realize the rest of your life was similarly wasted and then what will you do??

Be grateful that I never lost years of my life to jail, prison or addiction like many people I've known.

Preach

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: Lucem Ferre on Sep 15, 2024, 07:40 PMBe grateful that I never lost years of my life to jail, prison or addiction like many people I've known.
at least you're clearly not taking this whole thing seriously.  I can tell you've learned a lot in the course of this thread. :laughing:

Quote from: Jwb on Sep 15, 2024, 08:19 PMat least you're clearly not taking this whole thing seriously.  I can tell you've learned a lot in the course of this thread. :laughing:

Since when does anyone at this forum take anything seriously? To think this forum is anything but a joke is asinine

But also, this is the drama I have been craving so thank you all for participating.

That's terrible.  How can tore look his children in the face after misleading you like that?

Quote from: Jwb on Sep 15, 2024, 09:13 PMThat's terrible.  How can tore look his children in the face after misleading you like that?

Ask his wife, he's been misleading her for years.