https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1672275295062175744

I can't stand stuff like this. We've had players that wanted to leave but the likes of Benteke for example, at least had the decency to put a proper request in. Mbappe just hanging about for his money. Don't care if its in the contract it annoys me. You obviously want to go so just fuck off, because you're not going to be 100% committed when you've got your eye on Madrid and a signing on fee.

Never liked Mbappe.

Only God knows.

It's Messi's 36th birthday today.

Thanks for everything little man. Love you so much.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 23, 2023, 06:16 PMhttps://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1672275295062175744

I can't stand stuff like this. We've had players that wanted to leave but the likes of Benteke for example, at least had the decency to put a proper request in. Mbappe just hanging about for his money. Don't care if its in the contract it annoys me. You obviously want to go so just fuck off, because you're not going to be 100% committed when you've got your eye on Madrid and a signing on fee.

Never liked Mbappe.

Yeah this kind of thing is always annoying

Mbappe kinda grew on me during the world cup. Before that I thought that he was unplayable but also not particularly elegant. But something about his performances there made me see him in a new light. His smile can be really nice and impish when he takes time off from being smug...

So yeah not a huge fan but he's got a lot going for him

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

The Spanish bastards are so good...

Always liked De Gea

Met him near Times Square once, my biggest celebrity sighting. Very nice guy and what a player

IMHO one of the ultimate Brazilian magicians. Is he still a Villa player btw?

Yes he is. I love him. Extremely unlucky with injuries but I believe in him.

Did you see his debut for us?

Only God knows.

Yeah, even remember posting about it a bunch on MB. He had a great run of games under Stevie, hope he shows some more of what he's capable of before inevitably doing one to the Gulf...

Only 31 so got loads of football left. If he can stay fit.

When he scored to make it 2-0 at MC last season I nearly exploded.

Obviously by full time I felt fucking ill and wanted Gerrard pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Only God knows.

Yeah everyone forgot it for obvious reasons but I really love that goal, it's my favorite kind: there was nothing City could've done to prevent it. Watkins wins the header and then no defender can stop Coutinho from that position.

^ I'll try to watch the whole thing one day but more power to him for opening up about the stuff he's gone through. Always liked him as a player

Next time I'm breaking up with someone I'll make sure it's not during the summer break. Football is the best thing in the world to plug the inner void stuff like this inevitably opens up. I need the premier league and MOTD so bad right now 

Great meme.

And it absolutely is. Even just the humour and the scandals and culture with it, it's something you can follow without even watching the 90 mins where a ball gets kicked. I was saying to @Qwerty Sanchez when shit like the sex noises prank happened, you just don't get that in other sports.

Football, bloody hell 8)

Only God knows.