Yeah, he is a Villa fan (well he always claimed he was) but the Tories are involved with West Ham which is why I reckon he said what he said. Brady is on the board and that's how they got given the Olympic Stadium for basically free. We have a lot of support in the establishment tbh. Mervyn King and Prince William for example.

Only God knows.

@jadis Conference League final about to start.

Forza Fiorentina 😏

Only God knows.

Fiorentina is such a cool team... Won't be watching the game tonight (we don't have a TV, so I'd either have to go out or find a stream and I need to read something long for tomorrow) but they have my support

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Cunts.

I wanted Roma to win the other night as well so that's 0/2 for me.

Hopefully Saturday 🔵⚫🔵

Only God knows.

Me on Saturday evening:

Only God knows.

Well this is it.

Good luck to the wonderful and magnificent Nerazzurri.

May those famous blue and black colours hang from the trophy in a couple of hours time. May the glorious European Cup return to the Giuseppe Meazza and back to Italy for the first time in 13 years.

Always liked Inter from the days of Ronaldo leaving the keeper on his arse in the UEFA Cup final.

A fact: AC Milan were founded by Englishmen which is why they use the English spelling of 'Milan'. Early on in their history, there was a split as players didn't like the restrictions on non Italians playing for AC, so they formed Internazionale Milano, to reflect the international philosophy of the club.

May they lift their 4th European Cup tonight. Do it for Prada, for Porta Nuova, and for pasta. But MOST OF ALL, do it for the integrity of football.

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE 🔵⚫🔵

Only God knows.

I really love that Ronaldo goal. Probably the best of its kind. His body language was completely undecipherable to defenders

Glad I didn't bother watching the game. You knew that it would be the kind of grinding, negative, tedious game these finals almost always are

The idea that this man will now be playing "soccer" just doesn't sit well with me

Xavi went to the Gulf, Messi to Miami... at least there's one Barcelona genius who doesn't suck at life

Quote from: jadis on Jun 16, 2023, 09:26 PMThe idea that this man will now be playing "soccer" just doesn't sit well with me

I agree in that they don't deserve him. They should be rolling out the red carpet and kissing the floor after he's walked on it every single day he is in their country.

But I don't begrudge Messi choosing to take it easy in a joke league now after everything he's given to the sport.

I genuinely love him mate.

Only God knows.

Ruben Neves going to Saudi Arabia. £55m transfer to Al Hilal.

Its one thing paying astronomical money for middle aged players like Ronaldo and Benzema but Neves is young and could play for any team in the world.

Saudis trying to do what the Chinese attempted a few years back. I remember Oscar going there was a bit of a shock.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jadis on Jun 19, 2023, 02:59 PMWtf

I don't know why they (the Saudis) bother. They're obviously trying to build a competitive league but the scale of doing that makes it nearly impossible if you're hoping to do it buy transferring individuals over.

Unless they literally bought UEFA, CONMEBOL and all the FAs and then just moved the players over it's not gonna happen.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-saudi-boehly-pif-30260061

There's this as well.

Only God knows.

England have been superb over the past two games. You can criticise the quality of opposition but people are very quick to stick the knife in when England fail to dish out hammerings in these sorts of games.

Our squad is getting stronger and stronger.

Looking very, very good for the next tournament. :checkmark:

Only God knows.