Full time, Dortmund 2 Mainz 2.

Bayern win their 11th title in a row. What a joke league. What a sad little life Bayern.

Only God knows.

atlanta and orlando ended 1-1

Leeds relegated.

Leicester relegated.

Everton survive.

Aston Villa return to Europe. Thanks to Unai Emery for a magical season and making us believe again.

UNAI IS KING 👑

Only God knows.

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 28, 2023, 08:17 PM

Good. Nearly all of them are down to our goalkeeper. Thanks to his antics Argentina have a third World Cup. I want to win. I don't want to be gracious losers.

Only God knows.

We have now been ranked one of the top 20 clubs in Europe.

Ahead of Man Utd, Inter and Ajax.

Unai is the king and we are coming.

Only God knows.

HLTCO made a thread of the best moments of the season, it's well worth a few minutes of your time scrolling through.

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1663832711847370756

Worth a watch for anyone, you don't have to be into football.

What a sport, what a culture and what a season.

Which one is your favourite? #59 for me.

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1663837525109010434

Can't wait until 23/24 8)

Only God knows.

Eden Hazard has had his contract terminated at Real Madrid.

Worst transfer ever?

€150m for 7 goals over a four year period. A cost of over €20m per goal.

A horrific return for one of the world's top attackers at the time he was signed.

Only God knows.

Damn

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Inter are 6.50 to win on Saturday. That's quite long but I thought it'd be longer.

If they can pull this off it'd be incredible.

I really can't see it but you never know  :-\

Only God knows.

Haven't seen them this season but there's always a chance they'll spring a surprise. The real surprise though would be if Guardiola doesn't tinker with his winning formation in the final and play Grealish and Bernardo as fullbacks and Gundogan as a false nine or something.

Literally everyone knew it was a bad idea to play without a defensive midfielder in the final against Chelsea two years ago. I groaned when I saw the starting lineup, not cause I support City but cause it was so on brand and obviously a bad move.

Do you support a team mate? If not what about 'signing' for Villa? 1 year year contract with option to extend, European football next year. Good team but you won't get hammered for being a plastic.

8)

Only God knows.

St Etienne in France but it's not like I can be bothered to watch Ligue 1. So not really. All I really watch these days is MOTD and and YT compilations

Wasn't there something about David Cameron pretending to support Villa and then mixing them up with West Ham cause he forgot which one his advisors told him he supports? That was good

"Oh no, I forgot which human football team I'm suppose to support"