Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 06:42 AMDo you think it's right that if I'm bi and Batlord is just in the closet he gets to say fag and I don't? Cause I think it's dead wrong!

If you're asking my opinion, I think calling people that is crass and uncalled for no matter who says it. I want to help cultivate a positive and friendly environment on this forum and I just don't quite understand why using slurs is so attractive to you.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

But if one of us gets the pass it should be me right?

jwb:

if you want to claim ownership of the word i don't have a problem with that but in general the vibe here is more in favor of not harshing the mellow than it is in giving users free reign with language

it's up to trolls and guy but i really don't think they want to ban anyone so it's kind of unfair to force their hand

i've also been accused of harshing the mellow but i think we both need to understand what they're trying to achieve and live within those parameters

that's not to say that i disagree with you about anything

i respect vulgar language and even slurs as an important part of my white trash heritage that i'm actually proud of

recently i've reeled a lot of that in mostly because i'm tired of being so caustic as i mentioned elsewhere but anyway i really encourage you try this place and just going with the flow because i know you're an excellent writer and an astute thinker with incredible life experiences

and i'm not going back to mb ever so i'm not going to get to interact with you unless it's here

Yeah but you sound a little too mellow to me my friend.  You need a little of your old bitterness back if I'm being perfectly honest with you.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 07:21 AMYeah but you sound a little too mellow to me my friend.  You need a little of your old bitterness back if I'm being perfectly honest with you.

i've discovered that gratitude serves me better than bitterness

i also think there's a legit place for both but it's gratitude that allows me to heal and i deserve to heal - like for real bro, i've suffered, i know that's not unique but still i suffered and i suffered the consequence of suffering and i almost died but instead i overcame and started to heal - maybe it was when my dad died as ugly as that sounds and that alone should be plenty bitter for anyone - but like i said i'm serious about ending the snowball progression of all the baggage that comes with suffering and creating a new snowball effect centered on me healing and having a psychologically healthy final stage of my life

You sound like you have a lot of anger in your heart, jwb. Is there anything we can do?

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 23, 2023, 07:43 AM
Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 07:21 AMYeah but you sound a little too mellow to me my friend.  You need a little of your old bitterness back if I'm being perfectly honest with you.

i've discovered that gratitude serves me better than bitterness

i also think there's a legit place for both but it's gratitude that allows me to heal and i deserve to heal - like for real bro, i've suffered, i know that's not unique but still i suffered and i suffered the consequence of suffering and i almost died but instead i overcame and started to heal - maybe it was when my dad died as ugly as that sounds and that alone should be plenty bitter for anyone - but like i said i'm serious about ending the snowball progression of all the baggage that comes with suffering and creating a new snowball effect centered on me healing and having a psychologically healthy final stage of my life
what happened?

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 23, 2023, 12:53 PMYou sound like you have a lot of anger in your heart, jwb. Is there anything we can do?
if the mods will just let me get away with saying retard and the occasional non aggressive f slur you'd literally see my heart grow three sizes like the grinch

https://apnews.com/article/d1d88fe02461930d9c2ad70e1f55b136

not even gonna defend the dilbert dude - he's gone full ye - but dilbert doesn't buy ye level attempts at mental gymnastics to forgive like ye's music does

Quote from: Dreams on Feb 27, 2023, 01:40 PMhttps://apnews.com/article/97c6b0affacbe64370ad3e1bf7f1c70c

aww man i love the crying indian meme - what's this world coming to?

What is the crying Indian meme?

And you need an avatar.

Only God knows.

I'm assuming it was that 1971 environmental commercial with the crying Indian (who was actually played by a white man, oh, those were the days).

The Word has spoken :D

lol i didn't know he was italian

i don't consider italians white though but most people disagree

They are definitely, unquestionably white. They're literally European.

Only God knows.