I'm not so much surprised about the delay, that's just the D in DOMS, but that I get them in my adductors and that I get them so strongly at all on an exercise that isn't that stretch focused (although I do go quite deep).

I don't get much doms from the squats in the 20 rep range, but in the 8-12 rep range it's a lot. More so than any other exercise I've done regularly.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Well, looks like my elbow is acting up once again. This seems to happen whenever I try to focus on heavier bench pressing.
So looks like I'll only be training legs for the next week or so.

Quote from: grindy on Jun 15, 2024, 12:07 PMWell, looks like my elbow is acting up once again. This seems to happen whenever I try to focus on heavier bench pressing.

What's it feel like? Is it the tendon in the elbow? I get pain in my right elbow if I do skullcrushers either too frequently or too heavy. Shame because they're such a good exercise.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 15, 2024, 03:28 PMWhat's it feel like? Is it the tendon in the elbow? I get pain in my right elbow if I do skullcrushers either too frequently or too heavy. Shame because they're such a good exercise.

It's in the inner elbow. Not sharp pain but very noticeable. If i take a short break it usually goes away.

Quote from: grindy on Jun 15, 2024, 12:07 PMWell, looks like my elbow is acting up once again. This seems to happen whenever I try to focus on heavier bench pressing.
hope you feel better!

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence