4 sets of 20 then just did 10 not 90 in one go.

Also I like to switch up and not just do stationary position with pushups. Sometimes I will do inclined or wall pushups.

That's how I got through the 3k challenge for May. I'm almost finished. It was for a fundraiser( St. Jude's)

I have 360 more to go and I will hit 3k pushups for the month of May.

I was this cool the whole time.

Next you should try them with a 20kg plate on your back 😎

Only God knows.

I don't work out on the weekends. I use them as an opportunity to recharge and get rid of all the aches and soreness I accumulated during the week that was. But yesterday I did my Friday "reduced" 25 minute morning workout, which consists of going through pushups, leg lifts, squats, dips and crunches, plus a lot of stretching. I did a comparatively short 20 minute morning walk as I had to have time for grocery shopping.

One thing I did do today was clean the outsides of all our windows, so scrubbing those definitely gave my arms a bit of a workout. I also tidied up the mister's car and swept the garage, so even if it's not a workout day I'm still quite active.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 27, 2023, 09:18 PMNext you should try them with a 20kg plate on your back 😎

That's a good idea. I don't have any free weights at home though. I'd have to get some first.

Did 3 miles today!

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

I'm not doing anything.

Rest 8)

Only God knows.

Chest and Tris.

105kg bench press x 5, 4, 4

Very happy with that. Making gainz  8)

Only God knows.

Memorial day so just kind of chilling. I did do my 90 pushups to help complete my 3k challenge but nothing else.

Back with my trainer at 8am tomorrow.

today = foot rest; my toe is messed up  ::)

tomorrow I am back at it, doing the baseball field instead of the running track.

4 laps is a mile. Going to try for 4 miles this time, so 16 laps!  8)

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

How did you mess up your toe?

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 30, 2023, 02:11 AMHow did you mess up your toe?
I guess from just running, my toe got a blister on it, and hurts to walk but it is better pretty much. I put tape on it yesterday and probably will for the next run.

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

Quote from: Mindy on May 30, 2023, 02:32 AMI guess from just running, my toe got a blister on it, and hurts to walk but it is better pretty much. I put tape on it yesterday and probably will for the next run.

Oh okay well be careful with it. Even with tape on it. It might possibly blister more.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 29, 2023, 09:33 PMChest and Tris.

105kg bench press x 5, 4, 4

Very happy with that. Making gainz  8)

Pretty impressive. My pre-pandemic best was shy of 100 by a couple of kilos. Now I'm just north of 80

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on May 30, 2023, 09:36 AMPretty impressive. My pre-pandemic best was shy of 100 by a couple of kilos. Now I'm just north of 80

Do you train alone? I do so I have no spotter but I just roll of shame the barbell if I fail. I don't attempt an increase in weight until I can comfortably rep my max several times, so it takes me longer but it is safer for me that way.

@Mindy I advise you to watch this before you lift weights again.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 30, 2023, 01:17 PMDo you train alone? I do so I have no spotter but I just roll of shame the barbell if I fail. I don't attempt an increase in weight until I can comfortably rep my max several times, so it takes me longer but it is safer for me that way.

Nah I both prefer going to the gym and have no space/money to set up anything resembling a home gym in the apartment we rent. Right now I'm really happy with the gym I found, it's not a chain gym like Planet Fitness or whatever you guys have and you get a personal program and supervision.

I did get a set of dumbbells during the pandemic but never had a bench press rack. I naturally prefer having people around to spot me. But it's cool that you can do it alone and have the awareness to not get yourself injured. 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism