Twitter/X

shhons_meme_agency
"He who enjoys walking, will beat he who seeks the destination"

I thought this was slightly interesting:

Happiness is a warm manatee

#422 Jul 24, 2024, 03:32 PM Last Edit: Jul 24, 2024, 03:37 PM by Janszoon
I'm surprised Costa Rica is number two. My job involves working with a Costa Rican team every day, and working with them has taught me that (a) Costa Rica has better labor protections than the US and (b) Costa Rica has a lot of holidays.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Facts:
  • Rhythm is a dancer.
  • Rhythm is going to get you.

Today I received a temporary ban from Reddit for inciting violence. My offending comment? The US didn't tolerate Nazis during WW2.

Quote from: Janszoon on Jul 30, 2024, 06:29 PMToday I received a temporary ban from Reddit for inciting violence. My offending comment? The US didn't tolerate Nazis during WW2.

Damn, that's kinda nuts. Depending on the subreddit, mods can be really obnoxious and biased on there but a sitewide ban for a comment like that is bullshit. I'm thinking it might be some disgruntled far righters mass reporting your post and the moderation might not have even been human, but I'm not sure how Reddit handles stuff like that.

If there's any way to appeal the ban I would try that, because that is ridiculous.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Janszoon on Jul 30, 2024, 06:29 PMToday I received a temporary ban from Reddit for inciting violence. My offending comment? The US didn't tolerate Nazis during WW2.
reddit is a public company now too, their mods get paid so maybe the word nazi was just AI filtered and not even a human read it. idk
 but damn that sucks  :-[

Twitter/X

shhons_meme_agency
"He who enjoys walking, will beat he who seeks the destination"

Quote from: Shhon on Jul 30, 2024, 07:42 PMreddit is a public company now too, their mods get paid so maybe the word nazi was just AI filtered and not even a human read it. idk
 but damn that sucks  :-[

Maybe they're Nazis?  :laughing:

Made a chili and thought of @Toy Revolver

Was definitely better than your one.

Only God knows.

You just know that that sick-ass mouth trumpet totally made that lady think about his juicy mango.

Quote from: grindy on Aug 07, 2024, 08:38 PMYou just know that that sick-ass mouth trumpet totally made that lady think about his juicy mango.

Wow, who's this guy? Good voice and great delivery plus that lip trumpet is better than what most players achieve with a real trumpet 👍

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 10, 2024, 08:58 AMWow, who's this guy? Good voice and great delivery plus that lip trumpet is better than what most players achieve with a real trumpet 👍

Yeah, behind the silliness dude's just talented af

Maybe this is common knowledge and I've just been oblivious, but I just found out that the actor who plays Porkins in Star Wars is also the "top men" guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Gordon in the Tim Burton Batman.

Quote from: Janszoon on Aug 16, 2024, 10:52 PMMaybe this is common knowledge and I've just been oblivious, but I just found out that the actor who plays Porkins in Star Wars is also the "top men" guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Gordon in the Tim Burton Batman.

It took me until this year to realize that the grandpa from The Princess Bride and Columbo were played by the same guy, haha.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards