Quote from: grindy on Aug 07, 2024, 08:38 PMYou just know that that sick-ass mouth trumpet totally made that lady think about his juicy mango.

Wow, who's this guy? Good voice and great delivery plus that lip trumpet is better than what most players achieve with a real trumpet 👍

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 10, 2024, 08:58 AMWow, who's this guy? Good voice and great delivery plus that lip trumpet is better than what most players achieve with a real trumpet 👍

Yeah, behind the silliness dude's just talented af

Maybe this is common knowledge and I've just been oblivious, but I just found out that the actor who plays Porkins in Star Wars is also the "top men" guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Gordon in the Tim Burton Batman.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on Aug 16, 2024, 10:52 PMMaybe this is common knowledge and I've just been oblivious, but I just found out that the actor who plays Porkins in Star Wars is also the "top men" guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Gordon in the Tim Burton Batman.

It took me until this year to realize that the grandpa from The Princess Bride and Columbo were played by the same guy, haha.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 18, 2024, 02:20 PMhttps://x.com/WORLDSTAR/status/1824459558825107634?

What's the strategy here? Did he not foresee the guy pointing his phone at him and likely recording him putting him on blast on the internet and his wife finding out anyways?

Quote from: SGR on Aug 18, 2024, 06:21 PMWhat's the strategy here? Did he not foresee the guy pointing his phone at him and likely recording him putting him on blast on the internet and his wife finding out anyways?

Yeah I wouldn't do it.

Well not if a man ordered me to.

Only God knows.

Guess he really put his foot in it!
Yeah yeah, I know where the door is. Same place as always, right?

What? I didn't get that one.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 30, 2024, 06:50 PMWhat? I didn't get that one.

its all good sir

i just deleted that one, i can pick up your negative vibes towards it from your reply

😂😂😂

Only God knows.