Also a spam thread, chat thread or anything you want to post but don't feel like it's threadworthy.

I'm posting this from the toilet.

Only God knows.

Getting hammered tonight. Will drunk post later if I'm out of the poker game.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Okay here's my drunk post as promised.

Autocorrect makes me sound almost sober.

Meh. A real drunk post is taking off your pants and putting them in a jiffy bag/envelope and posting them to Cambodia or something, and then wandering around the street asking if anyone has seen your pants?

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 16, 2023, 01:00 PMMeh. A real drunk post is taking off your pants and putting them in a jiffy bag/envelope and posting them to Cambodia or something, and then wandering around the street asking if anyone has seen your pants?

I came real close to walking outside naked with 30mg of 5-Meo-DMT up my nose once. It was a close one.

What's the worst shit you've done when drunk then?

I've pissed myself numerous times (broke a couple of phones that were in my pocket), broke my hand, chatted a lot of rubbish. Pierced my ears. Vomited over someone in a bar.

@Toy Revolver @Jwb I reckon you two would have some decent posts for this.

Only God knows.

Honestly I'm not too bad with alcohol. I have a few puke stories but I'm not too bad. The worst thing I've done drunk is stare at a sorta coworker's cleavage.

Quote from: robhr on Apr 17, 2023, 12:56 AMHonestly I'm not too bad with alcohol. I have a few puke stories but I'm not too bad. The worst thing I've done drunk is stare at a sorta coworker's cleavage.

Puking is worse than that. Most men stare at a cleavage about 50 times a day (not me BTW. Not into boobs.)

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 17, 2023, 01:00 AM
Quote from: robhr on Apr 17, 2023, 12:56 AMHonestly I'm not too bad with alcohol. I have a few puke stories but I'm not too bad. The worst thing I've done drunk is stare at a sorta coworker's cleavage.

Puking is worse than that. Most men stare at a cleavage about 50 times a day (not me BTW. Not into boobs.)

I could tell I made her uncomfortable. This happened at the same wedding social as one of my puke stories. I was busy that night.

I puked all over a bathroom stall. But I cleaned it all up with toilet paper.

You're a good guy tbh I wouldn't clean a public bathroom if I had vomited in it.

Only God knows.

Definitely vomited at a few parties. There was one where I drank lots of beer AND lots of red wine, which is such a bad combination. Still remember the disgusting taste in my mouth after puking it all out. Preferred white wine ever since   

When I was 16 or so a friend convinced me that we bike god knows where in the middle of the night and I ended up falling over and breaking an arm.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism