Quote from: Key on May 02, 2023, 01:17 AMHello guys. It's me Key, from MB. Those from MB will know who I am and if I don't know you, then i'd be happy to introduce myself. However, you'll probably see me mostly in journal town. Until then, hello!

i've missed you and your music

Quote from: Key on May 02, 2023, 01:17 AMHello guys. It's me Key, from MB. Those from MB will know who I am and if I don't know you, then i'd be happy to introduce myself. However, you'll probably see me mostly in journal town. Until then, hello!

Hey Key! Glad you took the plunge and joined us. Welcome and I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

:beer:

Hey Key 🙂

I've added you to our old timers group so you can see our Secret forum.

Welcome to our forum!

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 02, 2023, 01:30 AMi've missed you and your music

I'm assuming this is OH, in which case hello! It's good to see ya dude. If you're interested, here's some of my most recent stuff:

https://catswithhats.bandcamp.com/album/we-sit-quietly-among-the-rest
https://catswithhats.bandcamp.com/album/hollow

Thank you everyone else for the warm welcomes!

Hey guys

Key I remember from MB, top man

Qwerty not really, probably was before my time. Nice to meet you!

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Good to see you too, jadis. I recognize the name though I don't know if we have interacted too too much. I look forward to it though! Qwerty is good people. Hello Qwerty!

Quote from: jadis on May 02, 2023, 10:40 PMHey guys

Key I remember from MB, top man

Qwerty not really, probably was before my time. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you as well!

Welcome in Key, hope all has been well with you man!

Qwerty was known on MB as Ol Qwerty Bastard, if that helps...

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yeah, shimmy yay, Ol Qwerty Bastard joined the other day

Quote from: Trollheart on May 02, 2023, 10:59 PMQwerty was known on MB as Ol Qwerty Bastard, if that helps...

Figured I'd go by my government name this time around.

Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 02, 2023, 10:55 PMWelcome in Key, hope all has been well with you man!

Things are good my friend. Much busier these days but life took a turn for the positive a few years back and I've been living the dream since then. I hope all is well with you.

Quote from: Key on May 03, 2023, 12:10 AMThings are good my friend. Much busier these days but life took a turn for the positive a few years back and I've been living the dream since then. I hope all is well with you.

Glad to hear. Things have been pretty good on this side as well. Look forward to seeing ya around here. Nice to see the gaming journal is back as well, always enjoyed following along and seeing your thoughts on some of the games that I plan on getting to.

Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 03, 2023, 12:19 AMGlad to hear. Things have been pretty good on this side as well. Look forward to seeing ya around here. Nice to see the gaming journal is back as well, always enjoyed following along and seeing your thoughts on some of the games that I plan on getting to.

Yeah I have been enjoying talking about video games for a long time now so I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I'm looking forward to this one taking off and I've already begun work on this months theme month. It'll be a fun one too so hope you find something fun to read about. It's where I'll be spending a majority of my time anyway. :)

There will be more on Jedi Survivor but I think I'm going to wait until I finish the game to give my absolute final thoughts on it. In the meantime, I'll be updating for video game month.