If we ever get Exo, I think that's the kiss of death for them.

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Apr 27, 2023, 10:29 PMIf we ever get Exo, I think that's the kiss of death for them.

it could be the kiss of death for us if those losers follow him

Welcome @innerspaceboy 🤗

I added you to the Old Timers membergroup, so you should be able to see our Secret forum now 🙂

Happiness is a warm manatee

I'm pretty sure Exo said he wasn't interested. I'm trying to unlock Key (!) but I'm not getting any response. I'd also look at maybe DJ, Fetcher, Carpe Mortem (the last two have not been active recently though), Mucha na Dziko, Scarlett O'Hara (Vanilla/Celladorina), WWWP and maybe Freebase, Goofle and TheBig3. Also Yorkedaddy and maybe Karice. And Saulaac.

we could each target one or two from this list if anyone wants, see how the land doesn't tell the truth all the time and sometimes stretches credibility?

ᑭᒋ ᓂᑕᐸᑯᓯᓇᐃᔨᒧᐧᐃᓐ ᐅᓪᓗ 'Exo' ᑭᑌᔨᐦᒉ ᑳᐤ ᐃᔨᒋᓇᐧᐋᔨᐦᐃᑲᓐ ᑭᑌᔨᐦᑌᔅᑲᓐ.

And to you, sir. I bid you good-day.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to meet/re-meet you all.

Hello guys. It's me Key, from MB. Those from MB will know who I am and if I don't know you, then i'd be happy to introduce myself. However, you'll probably see me mostly in journal town. Until then, hello!

Quote from: Key on May 02, 2023, 01:17 AMHello guys. It's me Key, from MB. Those from MB will know who I am and if I don't know you, then i'd be happy to introduce myself. However, you'll probably see me mostly in journal town. Until then, hello!

Hey 👋

Only God knows.