Quote from: DJChameleon on Aug 09, 2024, 05:41 PMCapn Crunch is too rough on the top of the inside of my mouth never liked them.

Top 5 from childhood.

Corn Pops
Golden Grahams
Apple Jack's
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Nut Cheerios.
Honorable mention French Toast Crunch was so glad they brought them back.

As an adult, I went through a heavy phase of Honey Bunches of Oats. Now I just eat Oatmeal with a banana like an old fogey.

Golden Grahams and Apple Jacks are strong picks! They almost made my top 5.

Thanks for the thread split @Guybrush  :laughing:

There's more ranting about this topic to be had

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 09, 2024, 04:33 PMI used to take the little multipacks of cereal into primary school with me and munch them during the day.

Haven't eaten anything like this in over 20 years.
Ah yeah I remember them too. The problem being if you only liked one or two cereals you had to buy them all in the pack, so if you weren't, say, a Coco Pops or Rice Krispies fan, they got thrown out. I would have liked to have had packs of these with just Frosties or Corn Flakes or Sugar Smacks - 1 box just about filled a bowl.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Aug 09, 2024, 05:41 PMCapn Crunch is too rough on the top of the inside of my mouth never liked them.

Top 5 from childhood.

Corn Pops
Golden Grahams
Apple Jack's
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Nut Cheerios.
Honorable mention French Toast Crunch was so glad they brought them back.

As an adult, I went through a heavy phase of Honey Bunches of Oats. Now I just eat Oatmeal with a banana like an old fogey.
Weird. I always use a spoon.

Quote from: SGR on Aug 10, 2024, 01:00 AMThanks for the thread split @Guybrush  :laughing:

There's more ranting about this topic to be had

A surprising amount, yes 😀

For the record, I don't really eat cereals except on very rare occasions BUT if and when I do, I like Cheerios.

Not sure which variety is best, but I believe they sell this at the local store.

And I used to like these when I was a kid:

Generally speaking, some or most of these cereals seem to wander far into the realm of the ultra processed and it's a place I try to stay out of.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Alright, let's do this. Kid Lexi's top five.

1. Froot Loops
2. Cocoa Pebbles
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Apple Jacks
5. Frosted Flakes

I remember having French Toast Crunch back when it first came out but I can't really remember much about what it tasted like.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards