Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 13, 2024, 02:16 PMI love me some Machine Head. They were so influential on a lot of the early-mid-2000s NWOAHM/Headbangers Ball kinda bands that impacted me as a teenager.

And as for Mr. Bungle, they're a pretty hit or miss band for me but their first album is my favorite and also the most "metal". I respect them a lot on an artistic level even though I don't really listen to them very much. Plus they were really influential on Korn and Slipknot, who I adore.

Enjoyed the evening but Bungle probably played 1 or 2 too many covers. About 5 or 6 covers in the set all up with only Sepulturas Territory being the one I really got into. That was great. I get thats what they do, but I was hoping to hear stuff off of California like None of Them Knew They Were Robots but they didn't play a single song off of that album. They did bust out a Fantomas song which was nice.

Quote from: Meatwad on Mar 14, 2024, 12:54 PMWe had Machine Head and Fear Factory come through the city 5 days ago too so its all happening in our neck of the woods. Didn't go as I had to visit my parents but I would have definitely picked up a ticket if I was around at the time.

Fear factory are coming as well... I'm quite excited but dreading the clashes.

Quote from: FETCHER. on Mar 14, 2024, 11:44 PMFear factory are coming as well... I'm quite excited but dreading the clashes.

Yeah plenty of good stuff in all of that. Have fun.

I'd also just like to mention Bleed from
Within as an up n coming band from Glasgow! They're touring with slipknot at the end of this year and are worth a listen if any of you haven't before.