Lol. I really don't think we need to rehash our Jan 6 debate right now do we? I feel like every point you are bringing up are things we have already previously discussed to death.  The ultimate point is that is the nature of the accusation. Your counter examples don't even come close to being relevant.

Lol.  We'll just have to see how it all shakes out.

Quote from: Nimbly9 on Dec 23, 2023, 03:06 PMI watched all those same speeches you and everyone else did - you might have a case for throwing Giuliani under the bus for revving up the crowds that day, but Trump made it very clear he wanted peaceful protest in spite of what Rudy or others wanted.

Yeah, because saying you have the show strength, and you have to be strong is the same thing as saying let's march down there peacefully. You really think Trump supporters are going to decipher the different between the two when they are already riled up.

I was this cool the whole time.

Well they did a lot more than "cheer", so their ability to listen is questionable.  :laughing:

Quote from: Nimbly9 on Dec 23, 2023, 07:29 PMLol.  We'll just have to see how it all shakes out.
like i said, if it goes to the SC i can't imagine they're going to keep Trump off the ballot.

:laughing:

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: SGR on Dec 20, 2023, 02:57 PMBut I think this creates precedent for other states, and Colorado won't be the only state to attempt this. Colorado will likely be won by Biden (or whoever the Dem candidate is), so if it is entirely contained to this state, it won't make much of a difference - but I'm doubtful it will be solely contained to this state. That being said, the message of the decision itself is striking.

Maine elections official disqualifies Trump from presidential primary ballot

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Yeah Federal is going to have to come and step in soon.

More and more states will start disqualifying him.

Michigan you absolute failures, they should have took him off the ballot too but they didn't

I was this cool the whole time.

As we head into another election year, we should reflect back on Barack Obama's wise words.

I lol'd at Vince at the end,  but other than that I don't really know what the point of that video is supposed to be. Pretty underwhelming tbh.

Also my inner racist is triggered by the fact that Obama used the phrase "monkey around."

#356 Jan 01, 2024, 03:39 AM Last Edit: Jan 01, 2024, 03:44 AM by Nimbly9
Quote from: Jwb on Dec 31, 2023, 10:16 PMI lol'd at Vince at the end,  but other than that I don't really know what the point of that video is supposed to be. Pretty underwhelming tbh.

It's a 2020 election joke that you can interpret at least two different ways.  I'll leave it at that.

Quote from: Nimbly9 on Jan 01, 2024, 03:39 AMIt's a 2020 election joke that you can interpret at least two different ways.  I'll leave it at that.

Now that's a much better clip lol