So it appears that Pence is going to announce a run, and Chris Christie is also going to announce a run (or maybe a slow, measured walk in his case) for president.

So this should be fun, I'm hoping we get a bloodbath like we did in 2016 and Trump better not skip the debates.

It's time to be entertained, so let's talk and bullshit about it here.

I'll start by recommending this classic video that was done for Christie during the 2016 primaries before his visit to a New Hampshire diner:

Hope we see plenty of Donald.

Only God knows.

Personally I don't get how people can find entertainment in watching a gaggle of wannabe dictators arguing over which one of them gets to abuse the human rights of women and minorities for the next half decade plus.

I don't have the mental fortitude to look at a picture of Trump or Desantis for more than like three seconds at a time, much less watch them on television.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Christie definitely needs to run but not for President.

He won't last long.

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 02, 2023, 06:04 PMPersonally I don't get how people can find entertainment in watching a gaggle of wannabe dictators arguing over which one of them gets to abuse the human rights of women and minorities for the next half decade plus.

If Trump wins it'll definitely only be four years  8)

#VoteTrump

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 02, 2023, 06:07 PMIf Trump wins it'll definitely only be four years  8)

#VoteTrump

I suppose every cloud has a silver lining. Except in this case the cloud is Trump's rancid McDonald's fart cloud and the silver lining is toxic mercury.

A classic moment from the 2016 primary:

Trump had to have been the first person to defend his dick size in a national debate - I remember watching this debate with a buddy of mine in college, and we just erupted in hysterics:

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 02, 2023, 06:19 PMI suppose every cloud has a silver lining. Except in this case the cloud is Trump's rancid McDonald's fart cloud and the silver lining is toxic mercury.

#Grimace2024

#9 Jun 04, 2023, 03:16 PM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2023, 03:24 PM by Lexi Darling
This is so hilarious to me because I haven't seen anyone use the word "woke" in at least 5 years except for anti-LGBT republicans. They made up this "woke infestation" that's "coming for the kids" and their drooling fanbase bought it hook, line and sinker.

LGBT people are just trying to live our lives. These republicans think everything we do is this evil conspiratorial campaign by the (((woke leftist commie))) agenda but, like, I'm just some rando who barely leaves my house. I don't even think about republicans in my day to day life until the internet reminds me of how much I am hated for being alive.

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Jun 04, 2023, 03:02 PM

Here's something interesting I noticed.

Trump doesn't like the term 'woke': 'Half the people can't even define it'

QuoteFormer President Trump said Thursday that he doesn't like the term "woke," claiming that most people "can't even define it."

"I don't like the term 'woke' because I hear, 'Woke, woke, woke.' It's just a term they use, half the people can't even define it, they don't know what it is," Trump said at the Westside Conservative Breakfast in Urbandale, Iowa.

My takeaway from this is that Trump is already running for the general while DeSantis is trying to carve out a place further to the right of Trump in running for the primary.

The clown car of wacky Republican candidates is filling up and this will be a hilarious shit show to watch. Can't wait.  :laughing:

I was this cool the whole time.