Quote from: Trollheart on May 06, 2023, 09:10 PMZero. It's too difficult balancing my desktop and all the attached external drives and the monitor on my lap.

Amateur...that is what buckets are for.

Quote from: Trollheart on May 06, 2023, 09:10 PMZero. It's too difficult balancing my desktop and all the attached external drives and the monitor on my lap.

You don't post from your phone? Bet you still watch VHS :laughing:

About 1% of mine are shitposts BTW. I read a lot but not post. I've got small hands and typing one handed is difficult (other hand holds my cock away from the toilet seat rim and keeps it out of the water).

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 05, 2023, 10:17 PMIts not surprising tbh if you're under the age of about 40 you are more likely to oppose the monarchy. Especially in the big cities. I don't have a source I'm basing this on my experience as an English person, in England, over three decades.

The Queen definitely had a lot of support but that's over now.

yeah none of the English people around me like the monarchy either

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

they can sting you multiple times and remember you

you'll be walking the same path in the future and it'll be back with a posse

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 07, 2023, 04:26 AMthey can sting you multiple times and remember you

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 07, 2023, 04:26 AMthey can sting you multiple times and remember you

You ever get stung in Japan? These things are terrifying.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 07, 2023, 10:33 AMYou ever get stung in Japan? These things are terrifying.

no, thank god

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 06, 2023, 10:14 PMYou don't post from your phone? Bet you still watch VHS :laughing:

About 1% of mine are shitposts BTW. I read a lot but not post. I've got small hands and typing one handed is difficult (other hand holds my cock away from the toilet seat rim and keeps it out of the water).

Sorry let me just turn off the 8-track here and adjust the rabbit's ears on my CRT TV.  :laughing:
No, I seldom if ever post on my phone. MB made it a nightmare and even though Tore has made it much smoother to do so here, it's not something I do. I prefer sitting in front of my PC with a keyboard and mouse, able to jump to tabs for GIFs, Wiki or Google or YouTube etc and I don't find that easy on a phone. Although I can say in one way I'm from the mobile phone generation (I remember when phones didn't even have cameras!) it's never been the way I like to use the internet.

I personally hate typing on a touchscreen, especially having to deal with autocorrect. I check SCD from my phone a lot but unless it's gonna be super short I usually post from my laptop.

My first cell phone was this baby that I got for my 17th birthday, the keypad on that thing was so much easier to use than the touchscreen on an Iphone.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quoteautocorrect

i turned it off about a year ago i think

it's liberating, seriously

i still have predictive text but it doesn't override me - i have to click on it

it also underlines words that look wromg (like that)

i really recommend it

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 07, 2023, 01:46 PMi turned it off about a year ago i think

it's liberating, seriously

i still have predictive text but it doesn't override me - i have to click on it

it also underlines words that look wromg (like that)

i really recommend it

I've tried turning it off but I fat-finger so many misspellings without noticing that it is actually handy when it guesses correctly. It takes more time to manually correct my mistakes, but I'm glad it works for you!

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on May 07, 2023, 01:58 PMI've tried turning it off but I fat-finger so many misspellings without noticing that it is actually handy when it guesses correctly. It takes more time to manually correct my mistakes, but I'm glad it works for you!

having an iq of 1000 helps

helps me get laid, too

Some of the first phones I had as I can't remember the literal first phone.

This one was the first phone to have an FM radio:

I got this one for my 12th birthday. I used it to prank call a friend in class and the teacher took it off me. It still winds me up that it was a Friday and I went without it over the weekend. Should have just took it back off him ffs.

This one I had after. I remember thinking it was so sexy and smooth because it didn't have an aerial poking out the top  8)

In the early days of mobile phones, Nokia was the daddy and all the spoilt brats had the 3210 and later the 3310. They were expensive so your boy Jimmy never had one until the 3410 which I got in 2003. The Nokia craze had died down a bit by then but I still loved it and thought it was stylish.

Only God knows.