Quote from: Guybrush on May 08, 2023, 09:27 PM5 minutes seems a bit much :laughing:

But how about we double it to 180 secs = 3 minutes?

That's better than nothing.

I accept your offer 🤝

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 08, 2023, 09:28 PMThat's better than nothing.

I accept your offer 🤝

Done!!

Happiness is a warm manatee

I don't know if anyone else is annoyed about this, but the save draft being on the left is drawing me towards that every time, rather than post. Is it possible to get the buttons switched so that post is on the left?

Quote from: Trollheart on May 12, 2023, 05:04 PMI don't know if anyone else is annoyed about this, but the save draft being on the left is drawing me towards that every time, rather than post. Is it possible to get the buttons switched so that post is on the left?

Possibly, but to me the buttons are correctly placed 🤔

Maybe others could chime in?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Well the way I see it is that if you're a right handed person, your mouse is going to be tracking left to right and as it goes to the right the natural instinct is to hit the first button you see, which is, as I say, save draft. To get to Post you have to go all the way over to the right. That's how it's working for me anyway.

Not that perhaps we should be using them as an example, but look at MB. You have Submit Reply as the first button on the right and then further right you have Preview Post. That's more natural to me, maybe just from years of posting on MB, but that works for me.

I think it's fine the way it is personally. Hasn't bothered me.

I never noticed it much to be honest.

The Word has spoken :D

I think we could use a separate forum for Sports that would include both the soccerball thread and the fitness thread

There are a couple of threads I wanna start (how many steps do you walk per day, and one about our favorite footballers) and seems like that would be an ideal place.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on May 24, 2023, 11:12 AMI think we could use a separate forum for Sports that would include both the soccerball thread and the fitness thread

There are a couple of threads I wanna start (how many steps do you walk per day, and one about our favorite footballers) and seems like that would be an ideal place.

:love:

I vote in favor of a sports and fitness forum as well.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

My worry is that it won't be active enough.

I do wish more people discussed fitness though.

Maybe a forum would encourage it.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 24, 2023, 04:41 PMMy worry is that it won't be active enough.

I do wish more people discussed fitness though.

Maybe a forum would encourage it.

I have pretty much no interest in sports, but I could see myself joining fitness conversations. Might actually help me get back where I was a few years ago.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Yeah I'm down for Sports and Fitness section. Football season coming up in the Fall it will be active.

I was this cool the whole time.

#148 May 24, 2023, 10:54 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 11:03 PM by jadis
Quote from: SGR on May 24, 2023, 04:10 PM
 :love:

Yep. You let down your guard one time and call it "football" and that's what happens...

Btw do Americans call American football players "footballers"? Sounds like more of a British soccerball thing but what do I know

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on May 24, 2023, 10:54 PMYep. You let down your guard one time and call it "football" and that's what happens...

Btw do Americans call American football players "footballers"? Sounds like more of a British soccerball thing but what do I know

No, we don't call them "footballers", we call them "football players". :)