What should be the theme for the March contest?

Madness/Insanity/Paranoia
3 (60%)
Anything Irish
1 (20%)
Food, Cooking, and Dining
1 (20%)
Aliens
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: Feb 17, 2023, 01:23 PM

Feb 12, 2023, 01:23 PM Last Edit: Mar 01, 2023, 10:51 PM by Trollheart
Okay, gang. The poll for March's themes are up. You have till Friday, February 17 7:22 AM Eastern Standard Time to get your vote in.

So get that vote in now. :)

The Word has spoken :D

Hey, are we voting or what? :D

Could we make it multiple choice?

Happiness is a warm manatee

What, like insane aliens cooking up an Irish stew?

I was thinking that but I don't think I can edit a poll. I couldn't at the writing forum either. Just list the ones you like Guy, and I'll just count it manually. I'm not voting until the poll is almost over so we don't end up with a tie (hopefully).

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 14, 2023, 01:25 PMI was thinking that but I don't think I can edit a poll. I couldn't at the writing forum either. Just list the ones you like Guy, and I'll just count it manually. I'm not voting until the poll is almost over so we don't end up with a tie (hopefully).

Correction. I was able to edit it (Just look you numbnut :D). Now you can vote for two choices. :)

I already voted but I only got to vote for one and it's not letting me cast an additional vote.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Yeah, I was afraid of that, sorry. Still learning. :D

Just tell me your other vote and I'll get it in there somehow, Lady.

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 14, 2023, 01:45 PMYeah, I was afraid of that, sorry. Still learning. :D

Thank you! I vote for insanity.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Feb 14, 2023, 02:13 PM
Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 14, 2023, 01:45 PMYeah, I was afraid of that, sorry. Still learning. :D

Thank you! I vote for insanity.

Says every Republican voter...  :laughing:

One last day to vote for the theme for March. Don't forget, Mrs. Waffles votes for madness/insanity, etc. so it's really four votes. Will insanity be caught? :D

Looks like we're all going crayzay!!

Happiness is a warm manatee

Already working on something so I hope the theme don't change...

If I had multiple votes I would have done one for insanity and one for aliens so count me another vote for insanity.

Okay, so if you add Mrs. Waffles and robhr, you have five votes for insanity. I voted insanity myself along with Anything Irish (where's your leprechaun spirit?)

So, March's theme will be Madness/ Insanity/ Paranoia.

Now I need two judges. Again the rule will be you can enter but you can't judge your own entry.

So who wants to take the plunge? :)