I still play online, ten years old and still amazing. Such an incredible game.

Is anyone else a fan of this work of art?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Feb 08, 2023, 04:32 PMI still play online, ten years old and still amazing. Such an incredible game.

Is anyone else a fan of this work of art?

I played through it when it came out 🙂 it's a great game! I haven't touched it since, but I know it has had a thriving online multiplayer community.

Happiness is a warm manatee

That's the one with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack, right? Never played the game but that soundtrack was some pretty good later period TD.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Feb 08, 2023, 05:45 PMThat's the one with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack, right? Never played the game but that soundtrack was some pretty good later period TD.
Not sure, I don't pay attention to the radio much. The older ones like 3 and VC I could remember loads of songs but not on this one, must be a getting older thing.

Only God knows.

It's one of the many games in my backlog.

I figure at some point in my life I'll crave GTA, haven't played one since Vice City but I loved that one.

Quote from: robhr on Feb 08, 2023, 09:02 PMIt's one of the many games in my backlog.

I figure at some point in my life I'll crave GTA, haven't played one since Vice City but I loved that one.

This one is light years ahead of that, as you'd expect really.

Only God knows.

Online gaming ruined sequels.  When Rockstar (among many others) realized they could just milk cash from the plasters for years with multiplayer content rather than make a new game...

Yeah, enough with the stupid GTAV "remasters". Give us GTA6. I don't give a toss about the multiplayer portion, I just mess around in single player and it's always a blast. GTAV is the best in the series by a good stretch - and despite popular opinion, RDR is not a satisfactory alternative to satisfy the itch.

To me, Red Dead Redemption 2 was a much better game, but it also scratches a different itch.

When Rockstar makes one of these games, it's a huge undertaking.

Quote from: Wikipedia on RDR2Analyst estimations place the game's combined development and marketing budget between US$370 million and US$540 million, which would make it one of the most expensive video games to develop.

It makes sense they don't come around every other year, but we're definitely due another GTA I think 🙂

Very happy that they're working on 6.

I've never got into RDR2.

Started it, played about 30cmins then never touched it again.

Should I finish it?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 26, 2023, 12:47 PMI've never got into RDR2.

Started it, played about 30cmins then never touched it again.

Should I finish it?

Absolutely yes. You know there's somewhat of a tutorial to get through before the game opens up. Sounds like you probably quit somewhere during that.

It's a magnificent game.

Yes I just like to fly in.

I've got Elder Scrolls V Skyrim also, played five minutes of that. Booooooring.

I'll try to finish RDR2.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 26, 2023, 03:03 PMI've got Elder Scrolls V Skyrim also, played five minutes of that. Booooooring.

What? Blasphemy!! 😅

5 minutes shows you like 0,00000001% of that game.

I was going to play Elden Ring at some point based off the reviews but looking at the game it looks similar to ESVS so I haven't bothered yet.

The only game I play is GTAV pretty much.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 26, 2023, 03:44 PMI was going to play Elden Ring at some point based off the reviews but looking at the game it looks similar to ESVS so I haven't bothered yet.

The only game I play is GTAV pretty much.

ESVS?

Elden Ring is fantastic 🙂 the hype is all true for that one.