Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 21, 2024, 11:31 PMNice avatar btw. I saw that movie!!

That was Frankenhooker, amirite?

Quote from: Paul Smeenus on Mar 22, 2024, 12:10 AMThat was Frankenhooker, amirite?

Yes. The lead is kinda cute.. for an undead whore.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 22, 2024, 12:13 AMWelcome.

Hope you're doing OK.

Hiiiii thanks

I'm always doin' alright  :band:

Quote from: Oriphiel on Mar 22, 2024, 10:25 AMHiiiii thanks

I'm always doin' alright  :band:

What took you so long to sign up?

Only God knows.

Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 22, 2024, 07:51 AMYes. The lead is kinda cute.. for an undead whore.

I'd pay her for sex and you don't get praise higher than that.

Only God knows.

Hey everyone. Glad to find the place. I'm a MB from way back (early 2000's to around 2014). I went by Sparky/Matious. I recognize a couple names here. I couldn't take reddit anymore and had to find someplace else.  :guitar: Still got the old emojis and everything.

Quote from: interloper on Mar 28, 2024, 04:32 AMHey everyone. Glad to find the place. I'm a MB from way back (early 2000's to around 2014). I went by Sparky/Matious. I recognize a couple names here. I couldn't take reddit anymore and had to find someplace else.  :guitar: Still got the old emojis and everything.

Hey Interloper 🙂 welcome to SCD! I'm happy you found us.

I'm Guybrush now, but used to be tore / toretorden on old MB. Always the Guybrush avatar, though.

Quote from: interloper on Mar 28, 2024, 04:32 AMHey everyone. Glad to find the place. I'm a MB from way back (early 2000's to around 2014). I went by Sparky/Matious. I recognize a couple names here. I couldn't take reddit anymore and had to find someplace else.  :guitar: Still got the old emojis and everything.

Glad you made your way over here.

I was this cool the whole time.

Hello all, my real name is Janiya but you can go by my display name. I love all kinds of music I'm not really into Country but I respect people who like it. That's mostly it I'm days late of posting this though :-X

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"

#433 Apr 11, 2024, 06:40 AM Last Edit: Apr 11, 2024, 03:39 PM by Guybrush
Quote from: steezy405 on Apr 11, 2024, 05:26 AMHello all, my real name is Janiya but you can go by my display name. I love all kinds of music I'm not really into Country but I respect people who like it. That's mostly it I'm days late of posting this though :-X

Hey Steezy 😊 welcome again!

Were you active on musicbanter?

Not really, but I had an account.

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"