Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 11, 2024, 01:11 AMSame feelings but very rarely do I celebrate someone's death.

Only the ppl famous 4 killing deserve celebratory deaths imo

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Man credited with inventing the Pop Tart dies at 96

R.I.P. Pop Tart man. I'll have one with my morning coffee, in your honor.

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Feb 14, 2024, 02:24 PMMan credited with inventing the Pop Tart dies at 96

96 holy shit, full life for the man who made sugar breakfast bars lmao, at any rate I love his invention, RIP

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Feb 14, 2024, 02:24 PMMan credited with inventing the Pop Tart dies at 96

Quote from: tristan_geoff on Feb 14, 2024, 03:35 PM96 holy shit, full life for the man who made sugar breakfast bars lmao, at any rate I love his invention, RIP

Both of you, what are your favorite go to flavors?

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 16, 2024, 10:34 AMBoth of you, what are your favorite go to flavors?

I haven't gotten around to trying all of the different flavors, but I haven't had one I didn't like. I've been on a 'Frosted Blueberry' kick for the past several months. I have a box in my pantry right now that I just opened a couple of days ago.

I might try the 'Boston Creme Donut' or the 'Chocolatey Chip Pancake' the next time I buy a box. They both sound like they'd go good with a cup of coffee.

My tried and true is Brown Sugar Cinnamon and the frosted Strawberry. I don't like to venture outside of my staples because I am often disappointed. Don't ever try the Eggo Waffles flavor. Absolutely disgusting.

Also wasn't a huge fan of the smores either. Passable but I won't ever buy it again.

#126 Feb 16, 2024, 04:17 PM Last Edit: Feb 16, 2024, 04:35 PM by tristan_geoff
@DJChameleon

It's dumb easy to pick my fav flavor:

HOT
FUDGE
SUNDAE

but following that are the cinnamon roll, cherry, and hell u cannot go wrong with BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON NO ONE SAW ME STEALTH EDIT THIS WAS IN THE ORIGINAL

I always had said brown sugar cinnamon as the last pop tart on that post i stg

Cherry is my fave. I don't really like too many of the non fruity ones. In a pinch I'll go cookies and cream. Brown sugar cinnamon dries my mouth out too much.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Jacob Rothschild

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

I didn't realize he was the first black man to win a supporting actor Oscar.

RIP

ooo I got beat to it by seconds. Still leaving my post up. haha

RIP CJ Snare, lead singer of Firehouse.

Dickey Betts, Allman Brothers Band Singer-Guitarist, Dead at 80

The co-founder of the Southern rock institution was known for "Ramblin' Man," a countryfied guitar style all his own, and inspiring a character in Almost Famous

(I'm like this all the time.)