I spent my summer of 2003 100%ing Wind Waker, including the new game plus, all the figurines and the GBA sidequests.

I love that game to bits.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Wind Waker was trash to me and I never completed it.

My younger self got bored even though I had the strategy guide. I knew back then it wasn't worth my time. Not a fan. I also skipped over Twilight Princess. I think they back ported it to GameCube but I remember it being a Wii game and I refused to get a Wii or WiiU.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on May 13, 2024, 04:06 AMI spent my summer of 2003 100%ing Wind Waker, including the new game plus, all the figurines and the GBA sidequests.

I love that game to bits.

Same. One of the few Zelda's i did every single thing in and I look back on it with fond memories. Probably my favorite Zelda game tied with Breath of the Wild.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 13, 2024, 04:55 AMWind Waker was trash to me and I never completed it.

My younger self got bored even though I had the strategy guide. I knew back then it wasn't worth my time. Not a fan. I also skipped over Twilight Princess. I think they back ported it to GameCube but I remember it being a Wii game and I refused to get a Wii or WiiU.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it trash, but it's way overrated. I even like Skyward Sword more - less filler. Still would take Wind Waker over the two new ones, which don't even feel like Zelda games to me any more.

Tears of the Kingdom was not very good imo and I'm someone that played through both BOTW and TOTK. There just wasn't enough for me to feel like a sequel was warranted. Could've just been a DLC as far as I'm concerned.

Quote from: SGR on May 15, 2024, 10:15 PMI wouldn't go so far as to call it trash, but it's way overrated. I even like Skyward Sword more - less filler. Still would take Wind Waker over the two new ones, which don't even feel like Zelda games to me any more.

The only thing I liked about Wind Waker was the animation style but everything else just no.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on May 12, 2024, 10:04 PM@tristan_geoff, I've decided it must be done, I'm finally gonna beat fucking Frogger Beyond! The nightmare must be conquered. Also, fuck this overly-difficult bullshit game.  I'm already on World 4 and I'm getting my friggin ass kicked. :laughing:

Holy shit this minecart mission, World 4-1 is complete horseshit. How did I beat this as a kid?

@tristan_geoff I beat FUCKING FROGGER BEYOND! Such an unfair game at times. Can't believe they expected kids to figure out how to beat that fire boss. That was the bastard I was stuck on as a kid. Fuck him and FUCK YOU FROGGER BEYOND!  :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Today at 05:48 PM@tristan_geoff I beat FUCKING FROGGER BEYOND! Such an unfair game at times. Can't believe they expected kids to figure out how to beat that fire boss. That was the bastard I was stuck on as a kid. Fuck him and FUCK YOU FROGGER BEYOND!  :laughing:

Congrats!

@tristan_geoff and I had a pretty crazy day on discord a few months ago trying to identify some of the classical pieces they used in the soundtrack of that game lol.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards