I'm in the middle of four games.

Spiderman 2
Pokemon Violet
God of War Ragnorak
Jedi Survivor

I was this cool the whole time.

I'm on chapter 7 of the Dead Space remake and having a blast 🙂

I'm also not done with Starfield, but honestly got a little bored with it.

Happiness is a warm manatee

The last few days, I've been playing Minecraft more with my daughter which, honestly, is still a lot of fun. I've been playing it on and off since one of the early versions when they'd just gotten multiplayer and it was a buggy mess. It's been a little while now, though, so there's quite a bit of new things to do.

I've also been playing a bit of Rider's Republic. I loved the SSX games, especially the third, and of course also the early Tony Hawks and the Skate series. I saw Rider's Republic had gotten a skate add-on, so that game pretty much scratches all those itches now. Only sad thing is it didn't take me long to play through the skate career.

I also bought the BMX addon, but it seems way less fun than skating. I just started that, though, so maybe it'll improve.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 25, 2023, 11:50 AMI'm in the middle of four games.

Spiderman 2
Pokemon Violet
God of War Ragnorak
Jedi Survivor

Lemme know your thoughts when you have enough time with them!

@Key I forget, are you a Sonic fan?

Recently, I downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 on PS3, since I've been craving it lately (I grew up with it on Gamecube) - and I'm finally commiting to get every emblem/A-rank in the game. So far so good - but it's going to get more difficult (I'm starting with the easier stages lol).

Quote from: SGR on Jan 03, 2024, 03:08 AM@Key I forget, are you a Sonic fan?

Recently, I downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 on PS3, since I've been craving it lately (I grew up with it on Gamecube) - and I'm finally commiting to get every emblem/A-rank in the game. So far so good - but it's going to get more difficult (I'm starting with the easier stages lol).

Oh man, I attempted that back in the day. Even when my gaming skills were less dulled it was beyond my ability. Those secret costumes were so cool, they knew how to make a tantalizing reward.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: SGR on Jan 03, 2024, 03:08 AM@Key I forget, are you a Sonic fan?

I bought that new Sonic game but only played a few stages. I love that they made it four person co-op.

I was this cool the whole time.

What I'm playing right now is "The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy". And The Last of Us.

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"