Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 29, 2024, 07:54 AMI'm less than thrilled tbh

Gotta admit I was here for the Blackness of a Ravens v Lions SB and at halftime was kind of pulling for it. Not that I'm not faithful, but you know. For the culture.

*groans*

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on Jan 30, 2024, 04:12 PM

:laughing:

I have this meme saved in my phone

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 30, 2024, 08:51 PM:laughing:

I have this meme saved in my phone

Eminem giving you the bird is like Taylor Swift blowing you a kiss. Just his way of showing affection.  :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Jan 30, 2024, 11:05 PMEminem giving you the bird is like Taylor Swift blowing you a kiss. Just his way of showing affection.  :laughing:

True

Future Madden cover

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9ordln200jxdr7k3nyaj7/Screenshot_20240131_125905_Facebook.jpg?rlkey=8jdm0qs8fxnzq5kqkzif0gwmj&dl=0

I still haven't learned how to post dropbox pictures in forum yet. For some reason it doesn't work the same way as other linked pictures.

Who's ready to make their Super Bowl prediction/pick?

You know what it is

I'm gonna be drunk by noon and send you live reaction gifs you better clear your inbox

a particle; a fragment of totality

Im waiting for Fanduel to offer $1000 in free bets if you place a $5 bet. They offered $1000, then $2000, then $4000 in free bets going into last year's Superbowl. Right now it's at $200 but the closer it gets to game time they offer more. I want Taylor Swift's team to win.

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_
May 21st, 2024

mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Feb 01, 2024, 06:21 AMYou know what it is

I'm gonna be drunk by noon and send you live reaction gifs you better clear your inbox

:laughing:

I have a bad feeling that Purdy is gonna have nightmares about Steve Spagnuolo after this game.  ;)

I think it's funny how butthurt other fans are acting about it being Chiefs/Niners again. News flash - the best teams make the Super Bowl. You don't like it? Tell your team to play better.

Taylor Bowl Sunday!

I also found out that Alicia Keys is going to join Usher during the halftime show.