Please, any comments about this month's contest should go here so the main contest entries aren't buried. Thanks :)

The Word has spoken :D

Nothing buried so far. Don't forget to get your pens out. I'm still playing judge and jury you know :D

Mine is done, has been for about two weeks but I never got to send it. Do you want me to PM it and in what format?

PM it to me in Word format. That way, I can keep you anonymous.

You should be able to. If not, then I guess you'll have to post it directly.

Okay I've converted it but how do I attach it to a PM? Can't see any option.

You might have to ask Tore about that one.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm bowing out of this one. I'm too busy at the moment. Wish you all the best of luck though!

I also sadly have to miss this month, I've been a bit swamped with my increased responsibilities in my job and home life. Have fun, everyone!

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I think it's just me at this stage, and there's no point sending one story. Do you want to hold it over to June, or wait to see if anyone else takes part? At this stage I doubt the latter is likely.

I'm gonna take this one off too, even though it was my theme.

Yeah, I think I'm going to put this on hiatus until people become interested again. I still have to worry about my health anyway.

Are we going to do this one again? With the theme of "loss?" I have a good one planned that may actually make it into my portfolio. It isn't as deeply dark as my last one but still very unsettling.

I'll be honest my last one was just two of my other stories patched together and rewritten. A solipsism one and a hallucinatory haunted one.