I can't sleep. Just checking this site out for a bit.

@Thelonious Monkey why do you lurk but not post?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Sep 29, 2023, 09:29 PM@Thelonious Monkey why do you lurk but not post?

Trying to call him out? Lol let him lurk.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Sep 30, 2023, 01:03 AMTrying to call him out? Lol let him lurk.

No we are mates I just wondered why he exploded onto the forum then hasn't spoken since.

Only God knows.

I'm up late tonight. @Mr. Waffles has the day off tomorrow and he's requested my presence at his side while he tries to beat Tears of the Kingdom.

Been a while since I've felt like a creature of the darkness.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Spoiler
nothing
[close]

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

For those of you who have been wondering what our good friend @Thelonious Monkey has been getting up to recently and why he hasn't been able to post:

https://twitter.com/SabjiHunter/status/1712434953579901198

Get well soon!

Only God knows.

Twitter is blocked on my devices, but I will echo the sentiment, sending well wishes to @Thelonious Monkey !

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 19, 2023, 02:47 PMTwitter is blocked on my devices, but I will echo the sentiment, sending well wishes to @Thelonious Monkey !

I wish you could see what it is  :laughing:

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Oct 19, 2023, 04:59 PMI wish you could see what it is  :laughing:

Haha, now I'm very curious. I'll ask the mister to show it to me when he gets home.

Or if you don't mind reposting it on the forum...

Got a friend in Wisconsin.

Showed me photos from his street and I said what are those houses made of mate and he goes drywood and some vinyl on the outside.

I said what the fuck! If you hit a baseball against one of those it'd actually do damage. They look like I could headbutt through them.

I then said how much do they cost, they'd better be cheap.

$250-500k average.

I'm shocked lol.

Only God knows.

I told my cat Vinny to "Stop licking that ham package" and my husband said it sounds like some kind of disgusting slang.  :laughing:

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

Tomorrow.

:love::love::love:

Quote from: Hope on Nov 03, 2023, 09:42 AMI told my cat Vinny to "Stop licking that ham package" and my husband said it sounds like some kind of disgusting slang.  :laughing:

It does. :laughing:

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Nov 04, 2023, 04:30 AMTomorrow.

:love::love::love:

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a daaay awaay" ♫ ♪ ♬
Whatever tomorrow brings, looks like you expect something really good and I'm happy for you!

As for my tomorrow, I have a first brunch date I'm nervous about and now I can't sleep, so of course will be tired and even more nervous.  ???   

Hey @Mrs. Waffles .. whatcha got cooking? 🙂

And nice, @ribbons ! 🙂 Excuse my nosiness. I don't mean to pry, etc. etc. but tell us about your hot brunch date!

Happiness is a warm manatee