So I noticed some very recent and very strange news.

Marius Gustavson, a Norwegian guy who seems to be living in England, is being charged along with some co-conspirators of mutilating the bodies of various people, cutting their dicks and maybe balls off and streaming that live as a pay per view service on his website. Appearing in court, Marius himself was missing a penis and a nipple and was in a wheel chair due to his leg having been frozen and amputated by one of his co-conspirators.

It seems these guys were part of a gender nullification subculture that was basically into eunuchry and.. I guess they also like having other body parts removed as well?

Note that the guy also got busted for "making an indecent image of a child and distributing an indecent image of a child".

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/22/eunuch-maker-appears-london-court-gbh-charges-castration

It's one of those news reports that begs more questions than it answers. What are they into? How did they get into it? Why?

Happiness is a warm manatee

#1 Mar 24, 2023, 09:29 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2023, 09:32 PM by jimmy jazz
I think I saw something about this. Doesn't say whether the 'patients' were consenting but if they were, it reminds me of a guy I saw who was facing a prison sentence for cutting a guy's ears off as a form of body modification. He did piercings and all sorts and was very respected in that sort of thing. The guy who's ears he cut off was defending him and saying he only performed a service he asked for but it was no use. Not sure if he did end up going to prison. Anyway this seems like a more extreme version of that.

If the people who have had their cocks cut off requested it then I dunno, seems fair enough?

Dunno but I certainly feel less guilty about streaming football now.

Edit: forgot this bit:

"Note that the guy also got busted for "making an indecent image of a child and distributing an indecent image of a child".

Guessing one of the victims was underage, so that changes the consent thing. This guy is not the same then.

Only God knows.

I do assume they did this to consenting people, though of course a minor cannot consent and the thought of castrating a minor (if that's what happened) seems pretty awful.

I can jerk off to some weird stuff, but then comes the post nut clarity and perhaps even just the tiniest twinge of shame :laughing:

When you got off and your mind clears and you see your dick and balls got cut off.. I guess that's as post-nut clarity as it gets.

Just when I thought I'd already heard about all the most batshit crazy things that some people are capable of.  :yikes: 

It's absolutely fascinating. The extreme violent point of some trends that are more widespread today, like the idea of genderlessness

On some interpretations, the impasse of at least certain currents of "gender theory" is that 1) "gender" is everywhere and in every thing, the absolutely ubiquitous explanatory tool for social phenomena 2) must eventually be abolished so that we could be free of oppressive social constructs.

Looks like these folks have taken certain things a biiiiit too far...

Emailing it to a couple of friends who have written extensively on gender theory, interested in what they have to say 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

My older and much smarter friend, a great cultural/gender historian, said that this story confirms his long-held belief that Brits are the biggest perverts and told me to read this book https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/9780801488795/castration-and-the-heavenly-kingdom/#bookTabs=1

http://library.lol/main/BDB219EB2DD760812FE0C4540CC3560F

These guys are the ultimate nightmare fuel. Russians remain unbeaten for the depth of horror they can produce 

What's that meant to represent? You just posted two pictures with no explanation, links or anything. Is it because they're all so ugly? If so, why? Are they the result of some experiment? Why are the Russians culpable for such "horror"? Please explain. Maybe I'm thick. No maybe about it. Please explain anyway: I don't get it.

Quote from: jadis on Mar 25, 2023, 09:00 AMMy older and much smarter friend, a great cultural/gender historian, said that this story confirms his long-held belief that Brits are the biggest perverts and told me to read this book https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/9780801488795/castration-and-the-heavenly-kingdom/#bookTabs=1

http://library.lol/main/BDB219EB2DD760812FE0C4540CC3560F

The clue is in the previous post

Considering we just had a thread about japanese war atrocities, I'm not convinced this is worse, but it's pretty weird.

It seems more depraved to me when mutilation is motivated by sexual desire than by religious nuttery, though. It's like how did mutilation get so deep into your psyche that you started jerking off to it?

Sadism is generally the worst, I think.

Yeah I don't mean in as worse than the Holocaust but more like uncanny in a really disturbing way. The way their faces all look off in kinda the same way cause they probably got "initiated" around ages 11-12, the way they are somehow "not of this world" etc 

With Sadism there's a distinction that's important to me: there's the real world practice of cruelty, which is only done by sociopathic dullards. And there are the writings of the 18th century French writer, which are far, far more interesting than that. I realize there's a reason the former is named after the latter but it's not that meaningful imo. And then there's S&M which shouldn't be conflated with either and which can be a liberating and empathetic form of sexual experimentation. 

Besides one being fiction, what's the difference?

There are real life characters like Gilles de Rais that might have been taken straight out of 120 days of Sodom: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

What's disturbing is reality is generally more awful than fiction.

Words on the page are playful and ambiguous and laden with connotations and allegories and butchery isn't. When Gilles de Rais killed people it was not a commentary on the illusions of the Enlightenment or the political theater of the French Revolution or the way sex is always about power or any of the other great Sadeian themes he articulated like no other writer. 

#13 Mar 25, 2023, 08:02 PM Last Edit: Mar 25, 2023, 08:21 PM by Guybrush
I see one could read my post as saying there's no difference. That's of course not what I meant since I'm commenting on your views. It just wasn't clear to me what the distinction actually was.

That said, I think people have been clever, political, arty etc. with their sadistic murders and tortures too, but it does seem to mostly and ultimately be about the nut.

Yeah I know what you mean, there's definitely a grand tradition of the "my art is my crime" guys at least in fiction... But is there one who isn't a pathetic idiot for all his pretensions? Depends on who you're asking I guess. One of my favorite authors, Jean Genet, more or less believed that Hitler was the ultimate Artist of Evil, in how boldly and theatrically he incarnated it, how far he took the whole bit etc. Or Stockhausen who said that the 9/11 attacks were the greatest works of art.