Mar 24, 2023, 07:55 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2023, 08:15 PM by Guybrush
Hey guys.

I have to put everything on hold for a while. I have to go to the hospital and I don't know how long I will be there.

I'll try to get back as soon as I can. Meanwhile, keep writing. :)

The Word has spoken :D

#1 Mar 24, 2023, 08:19 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2023, 09:26 PM by Guybrush
RS, I hope it's nothing serious!

You have my best of wishes for a quick and speedy recovery <3

Happiness is a warm manatee

Best wishes RS. I'm sure it will be nothing serious. We'll be thinking of ya.

Good luck. Hope it's a short stay.

I hope everything is ok RS!

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Wishing you well, RS!

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Thanks for the well wishes, gang.

I was finally kicked out this past Thursday. I had congestive heart failure and I'm still loaded with fluid. Losing the excess is a low process and I'm limited as to how much I can drink. Anyway will try to review SGR tomorrow and get my scores up in a new thread. Once my scores, along with Trolls and Synth are up, I'll compute the scores and we will finally have a winner for April.

Glad to be back. :)

RS! Glad you're back 😊

I'm sorry to read about your troubles, though! I'm not very familiar with the condition. Will you be able to live life as before?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Jesus; the word heart and failure in a sentence together scares the hell out of me! Are you ok? Major lifestyle changes or just cut back on the wives maybe? Seriously, hope you're ok. Welcome back.

Well, right now the book is still out to be honest. I've had CHF since late 2013 actually so, yes, you can live with it. It is difficult to get around though. Nevertheless it is a very serious condition and I've been incredibly lucky so far. As far as restrictions, well, I have to limit my fluid intake lest I blow up like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man again. I have all kinds of doctors appointments coming up, mostly in May and at least one doctor will be a pain in the ass to get to (great cardiologist though).

Knock on wood, I'll be able to get this under control. I'll never be able to climb Mount Everest (I was fortunate enough to cross country travel the US twice), but I can continue to learn new things and to hang out here and at MB.

So I guess I can be thankful I've made it to 61. Each day is a new day to treasure.