Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 26, 2023, 06:18 PM
Quote from: Toy Revolver on Mar 26, 2023, 06:14 PM
QuoteI'd guess most people don't want to fire a gun or rifle at an actual human being.

Dude they'd have half the state of Idaho paying to do it. They could very easily make money auctioning off the right to be an executioner.

I think this tops the list for most cynical comments so far of 2023 😄 I hope it's not that bad. Is it?

As a side note; I enjoy violent, shocking fiction, but maybe part of what allows that is it's so clearly in the realm of fantasy for me.

dude, it's unequivocally true - maybe not half the state but for sure many thousands

many prison workers would do it just for the overtime or for free to break up the monotony of their day and the monotony of their lives

i guess people really don't know what's going on - the prison guards hang out on the edges and make jokes about the inmates being raped - i'm not in anyway bring hyperbolic or exaggerating- it's like that

i'm not being cynical- i'm flat stating a truth

Quote from: Jwb on Mar 27, 2023, 06:13 AMYou see this story?

no i hadn't

https://apnews.com/article/be0cbc6e970b7d709ea4af453c9af6ee

not surprised it's not bigger news since the victim appears to be white

people seem to prefer to pretend cops are just racist rather than they're psychopaths

the truth is they're both

so it looks like they're only being sued but not up on murder charges

i'll have to check if this checks out but it seems like for some reason when they murder white people they don't get charged with murder