It might, and probably does, seem arrogant that I would want a sub-forum for my journals, but although yeah, in some ways it can't be denied it is, in other ways it's not. My main worry is that I am known as a journal machine, with something in the region of fifty separate journals either online in Music Banter and other places or ready to go, and more planned. The idea that I would be constantly posting in the main journal section and people would get fed up seeing my journals push them down concerns me, not only because it would seem, well, pushy and rude on my part, but also your journals deserve to be seen and read just as much as, if not more than, mine, so that's hardly fair.

On the other hand, I have no intention of stalling my journals posting for fear of blocking you. I happen to love writing, am interested in a wide variety of topics, and believe that a good percentage of what I write is worth reading. So the only answer then was to have my own sub-forum, which Guybrush has kindly built for me. Over the next few days I will move (or ask him to move, more likely) the journals I have already posted in the main journals section to here, and from then on all my journals can be found here. I will also be porting over some of my bigger and more popular ones, including my various histories of countries, vampires, serial killers and the history of progressive rock, to name but a few.

I'll keep a detailed update list here, and will also have an announcement/update thread in the main section, so you'll know when new journals are posted or when new entries are made. I'll also be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about my journals, should anyone feel like asking.

So that's it for now. A new day dawns for my many journals, and they will no longer be in danger of crowding yours out, so post without fear! See you all around!

Trollheart, Dublin, February 4 2023