#1 Jan 30, 2023, 09:11 AM Last Edit: Jan 30, 2023, 09:13 AM by Comus
https://www.last.fm/user/ComusLoM

Wow, nicely timed thread made me notice that spotify has stopped sending my scrobbles.

In the age of ignorance, being informed is a choice.

I haven't scrobbled anything in a long time, but here's what I was listening to many years ago. I just turned it back so maybe it will start scrobbling again.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

#3 Jan 30, 2023, 08:03 PM Last Edit: Jan 30, 2023, 10:19 PM by Guybrush
Not since 2010 or so, but I'll check it out.

Edit:

I'm a little disappointed that scrobbling doesn't seem to have gotten much easier. I often just tell my assistants what music to play. 🤔

Happiness is a warm manatee

With spotify it's just a button :P

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: Comus on Jan 31, 2023, 07:38 AMWith spotify it's just a button :P

I need YouTube premium so I can avoid ads on that service and youtube music is included there so I'm probably going to pay for that service whether I use it or not. Also the ability to upload tracks (also my own songs) and have them stream to my own devices just like anything else on there is too brilliant. Until Spotify gets something equivalent, I wouldn't jump ship. Not even for last.fm.

Happiness is a warm manatee

YouTube Premium is absolutely worth it, not just for the music, but it's nice to be able to watch a long video or movie without any sudden interruptions. It's certainly cheap enough (for now anyway)

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 31, 2023, 08:13 AMAlso the ability to upload tracks (also my own songs) and have them stream to my own devices just like anything else on there is too brilliant. Until Spotify gets something equivalent, I wouldn't jump ship. Not even for last.fm.
You can almost do this with spotify, you can make playlists with music from your computer and then download those to your own device, this means that it's not exactly streaming but close but I 100% understand that specific struggle because it is a mess on spotify.