FUCK

FUCK FUCK

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: SGR on Jan 22, 2024, 03:59 AMIt's the football gods having a laugh at Buffalo's expense, given that they lost Super Bowl XXV on a wide right FG attempt - Scott Norwood. "Wide Right" is practically considered an obscenity in Buffalo.

THE LACES WERE IN

Quote from: Mindy on Jan 22, 2024, 03:56 AMthat missed FG by the Bills to tie was a bad way to end the season. I hope the Superbowl is Lions vs Chiefs

No shot. Superbowl will be 49ers vs Chiefs.

I wanted Bills to win though gah.

I was this cool the whole time.

I expect the Ravens will whoop the chiefs tbh

I expect Ravens v Niners. Which does not bode well for us, but you didn't hear me say that. Fucking hope Samuel is ok.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 22, 2024, 05:29 AMI expect the Ravens will whoop the chiefs tbh

I expect Ravens v Niners. Which does not bode well for us, but you didn't hear me say that. Fucking hope Samuel is ok.

It's not too late for that Super Bowl 54 rematch we talked about.  :checkmark:

But to your point, Baltimore is gonna be a tougher out than Buffalo. Chiefs would have to make basically no mistakes if they want to keep up.

HOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS?!

so @degrassi.knoll, are your Niners gonna be able to make the date for the rematch?  :laughing:

watched the first game but left my parents and I don't have YouTube TV anymore.
that fumble into the endzone by the Ravens sealed the win for the Chiefs.
I was wanting to see the Ravens come back and win but the Chiefs winning is cool too.
go Taylor Swift!

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: SGR on Jan 29, 2024, 12:44 AMHOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS?!

so @degrassi.knoll, are your Niners gonna be able to make the date for the rematch?  :laughing:

Reported, bitch.

Quote from: SGR on Jan 29, 2024, 12:44 AMHOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS?!

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 29, 2024, 03:52 AMReported, bitch.

@degrassi.knoll the rematch is on!!!

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 22, 2024, 05:04 AMSuperbowl will be 49ers vs Chiefs.

you should sign up to draftkings or fanduel  8)

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

Quote from: Mindy on Jan 29, 2024, 03:54 AMyou should sign up to draftkings or fanduel  8)

I know! I have a draftkings account but didn't put it to good use.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on Jan 29, 2024, 03:52 AM@degrassi.knoll the rematch is on!!!

I'm less than thrilled tbh

Gotta admit I was here for the Blackness of a Ravens v Lions SB and at halftime was kind of pulling for it. Not that I'm not faithful, but you know. For the culture.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 29, 2024, 07:54 AMI'm less than thrilled tbh

I'm hoping the Chiefs at least try Jet Chip Wasp with Rashee Rice, for old times' sake.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 29, 2024, 07:54 AMGotta admit I was here for the Blackness of a Ravens v Lions SB and at halftime was kind of pulling for it. Not that I'm not faithful, but you know. For the culture.

Rooting for the Lions at halftime? Were you drinking or something?

Per the blackness, we'll still have Usher at halftime.  :laughing: