Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 29, 2024, 06:44 PMYeah we can. Have you seen the table? They've got to beat two of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City and hope that we don't get another point. It's done.

We could lose every remaining game and still finish 4th. Spurs aren't getting to 67 points.

The game on the weekend was a point gained with a squad decimated with injuries.

It's over. We can focus on winning in Europe now.

This might be my greatest ever post 😂

@Trollheart WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Only God knows.

Tonight Villa play the second leg of a European semi-final. We're losing by two goals (4-2 down) so need at least two to go through.

We have formed a friendship with Olympiakos fans, who said they loved the stadium, fans and city. That is what football should be about especially these European games with tourism involved.

Anyway, fingers crossed we can do it tonight.

UP THE EUROPEAN VILLA 🟣🔵

Only God knows.

Well that was very disappointing but the better team went through and we had a great run.

Just need to confirm top 4 for a brilliant season.

It would be nice to see Olympiakos win the trophy now.

Only God knows.

I don't get it. What's the "terrible fan scene at the end"? Are both incidents to do with Villa, or are you comparing some other team? And don't ask me to click the link: I stay as far away from Musk as I can at all times.

Quote from: Trollheart on May 12, 2024, 02:04 AMI don't get it. What's the "terrible fan scene at the end"? Are both incidents to do with Villa, or are you comparing some other team? And don't ask me to click the link: I stay as far away from Musk as I can at all times.

They aren't two incidents, it's one video of the fans applauding at the end of the match and I screenshotted two replies to the video. Villa stayed and applauded their team. And the Greeks are being sarcastic by calling it a terrible scene, they are complimenting us "the English were awesome at the end".

@Trollheart

Only God knows.

ah guys it's official, soccerball's greatest lanky string bean & goalscoring machine is leaving Arsenal

The end of an era for real

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 12, 2024, 10:42 AMThey aren't two incidents, it's one video of the fans applauding at the end of the match and I screenshotted two replies to the video. Villa stayed and applauded their team. And the Greeks are being sarcastic by calling it a terrible scene, they are complimenting us "the English were awesome at the end".

@Trollheart

Thanks. I didn't get the sarcasm. I understand it now. Cool.

Quote from: Trollheart on May 14, 2024, 01:24 AMThanks. I didn't get the sarcasm. I understand it now. Cool.

A tremendous fightback that all but confirms the 4th spot.

It will be done if Spurs drop points tonight.

When our equaliser went in, my little heart 😭

Tom Hanks was there ballooning around in celebration. An amazing Villa evening 🟣🔵

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 10, 2023, 02:12 PM@jadis
Liverpool, 115 FC, Arsenal, MU and Villa fuck it come on!!!

I had Villa to finish 5th and qualify for the CL this season.

Tonight we confirm 4th place and are in next seasons CL.

Unai and the team this evening when they found out we'd qualified.

What a brilliant season.  8)  8)  8)

Only God knows.