Quote from: Psy-Fi on Feb 08, 2023, 01:43 PM
Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 08, 2023, 12:56 PMhttps://apnews.com/article/ff6e14009393db7b12f984f0bc96965f

The lack of outrage compared to George Floyd shows how powerful the racial narrative is. Of course, the cops are racists and no one hates black people more than black cops. But without a white villain it's cute little signs instead moltov cocktails.

That seems to be the unfortunate racial situation in America. No other racial combination of cop vs. victim of police brutality ever seems to get anywhere near the coverage in the media or generate the same level of outrage than when it's a white cop/cops and a black victim.

the police stood on the hood of Christian Glass's car outside of Boulder, Colorado and shot him point blank through the windshield in cold blood - i watched the full footage before it was taken down - it was full on white on white first degree murder - killed this kid for no other reason than obviously that's why psychopaths become police and vice versa - they become cops because they want to hurt and kill people

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 08, 2023, 02:01 PMThe 94 crime bill was a huge mistake obviously but a lot of that can be blamed on American Society. It was politically popular to be "tough on crime" then and I'm not sure people were thinking of the racial overtones at the time. Even black politicians supported the bill because it was so popular and of course if it was popular, Clinton was going to sign it.

I'm not sure how to rate Nichols or Floyd on the horror scale. Let's just say they're all horrific including the ones we never get to know about.

it aggressively and intentionally targeted blacks and black politicians have always been racist against other blacks and won't even live in black communities

Darryl Tyree Williams

psychopathic pigs murder another and then pretend they care

look how long they taser this guy after they already pinned him down

https://youtu.be/16omJ98bkd4

https://apnews.com/article/north-carolina-raleigh-00bcaed0cd3db05b969232b1f1fbc0e0

QuotePolice have said officers had been conducting proactive patrols of nearby businesses.

Proactive means they attack people at their own discretion for no legitimate reason except to dominate and bully people.

Please, let's start seeing this for what it is. There's nothing to be nuanced about. Systemic doesn't even describe it. They're death squads. The United Nations should send troops in to monitor American police. That's what they would do if this was happening in Africa.

https://apnews.com/article/tyre-nichols-memphis-6fc0f442de01ca2c801b8fb67719c48c

this shows the need for prison reform (i support complete abolition)

QuoteYears before Memphis Police officer Demetrius Haley pulled Tyre Nichols from his car on Jan. 7, setting in motion a deadly confrontation, Haley was accused of taking part in the savage beating of an inmate at a county prison.

and again - how is this not a police state:

QuoteBlack residents of Memphis have described police sweeps in which unmarked cars roll into neighborhoods and armed plainclothes officers jump out, rushing traffic violators and issuing commands. The resulting fear has led people to text, call and use social media to caution each other to stay inside or avoid the area when police operations are underway.

they're terrorists

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 12, 2023, 01:51 PMhttps://apnews.com/article/tyre-nichols-memphis-6fc0f442de01ca2c801b8fb67719c48c

this shows the need for prison reform (i support complete abolition)

You can't totally abolish prisons. You still have cold blooded murderers out there and you'd have to have someplace to house the crooked cops. There are way too many imprisoned for petty crimes though.

QuoteYears before Memphis Police officer Demetrius Haley pulled Tyre Nichols from his car on Jan. 7, setting in motion a deadly confrontation, Haley was accused of taking part in the savage beating of an inmate at a county prison.

and again - how is this not a police state:

QuoteBlack residents of Memphis have described police sweeps in which unmarked cars roll into neighborhoods and armed plainclothes officers jump out, rushing traffic violators and issuing commands. The resulting fear has led people to text, call and use social media to caution each other to stay inside or avoid the area when police operations are underway.

they're terrorists

[/quote]

Yes, it's the culture of corruption and it's hardly limited to just Memphis or even Memphis and Baltimore. It's a systemic problem in most of the jurisdictions, both big cities and small towns (who can forget Ferguson for example?)

The Word has spoken :D

QuoteYou can't totally abolish prisons

that's what they said about slavery and american prisons are slavery 2.0

there are many other options

plus any serious attempt to abolish capitalism would have to start with tearing down prison walls where all the real revolutionaries are housed

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/14/us/georgia-officer-charged-susana-morales-death

Georgia police officer arrested in connection with death of 16-year-old girl who was missing for 6 months, authorities say

Police in my home state of Georgia stay murdering people. The police murdered all those children back in the 70's and threw their bodies in the river. Most of the murders were just a few miles from where I grew up.

Quote from: Dreams on Feb 12, 2023, 02:37 PM

plus any serious attempt to abolish capitalism would have to start with tearing down prison walls where all the real revolutionaries are housed
what's the other options?

Quote from: Dreams on Jan 29, 2023, 05:18 PM
QuoteOkay, but who is going to be there to protect you from getting mugged?

Nobody protects me now. The police do not make the community safer. They are psychopathic thugs weaponized by the state to inflict terror on the community. You actually think the police will intervene on my behalf if I'm getting mugged? I'm amazed people still have this impression of the police. They don't stop crime and if you report it later they treat you like a suspect. To them everyone is a suspect or to be more honest about it a potential victim of their state sponsored crime syndicate.

Not defund the police. Abolish. End their existence.
I think a certain amount of protection is afforded just by living in a place where cops exist and prisons exist.

It doesn't protect you from the people who are willing to risk it,  but it definitely makes crime less appealing than it other wise would be.  Literally the only thing stopping me from sticking up a bank is the fact that I don't have the balls to risk getting caught nor the brains/know how to feel like I could pull it off.

Quote from: Jwb on Mar 03, 2023, 06:01 AM

first legalize every crime that doesn't have a victim - drugs prostitution

only retribution for property crimes and only for personal property not for private property

for violent crimes against a weaker victim immediately death penalty- rape mugging old ladies property and wealth hoarding exploiting laborers

technology could monitor dangerous people - AI and advanced ankle bracelets equipped with the ability to inject the person a sedative or poison if they misbehave

every idea has drawbacks but the ultimate goal should be to reduce the total collective amount of human suffering- prisons are an industry of endless intense human suffering- killing people immediately stops the suffering instantaneously - really there's nothing inhumane about it - hell don't even bother reading the sentence just walk over and shoot them in the head - only takes a second - the person would never have a chance to care

the surveillance idea is also unpalatable but it would be far more humane than the bullying rape and torture commonplace when you house the least desirable together

Quote from: Jwb on Mar 03, 2023, 06:57 AM
Quote from: Dreams on Jan 29, 2023, 05:18 PM
QuoteOkay, but who is going to be there to protect you from getting mugged?

Nobody protects me now. The police do not make the community safer. They are psychopathic thugs weaponized by the state to inflict terror on the community. You actually think the police will intervene on my behalf if I'm getting mugged? I'm amazed people still have this impression of the police. They don't stop crime and if you report it later they treat you like a suspect. To them everyone is a suspect or to be more honest about it a potential victim of their state sponsored crime syndicate.

Not defund the police. Abolish. End their existence.
I think a certain amount of protection is afforded just by living in a place where cops exist and prisons exist.

It doesn't protect you from the people who are willing to risk it,  but it definitely makes crime less appealing than it other wise would be.  Literally the only thing stopping me from sticking up a bank is the fact that I don't have the balls to risk getting caught nor the brains/know how to feel like I could pull it off.

you can't rob a bank but rich bankers can rob you - it's only the illusion of protection- the truth is the propping up the power structure as is is constantly using force and violence to enslave us to the hell of capitalism that would've been unthinkable to a pre-agricultural ancestors - giving the state a monopoly on force and violence keeps us trapped inside the capitalist paradigm

"You can't rob the bank but the bank ban rob you,  maaaaaaannn."

Pinch yourself for that one you fuckin trying-to-be-poignant cornball :laughing:

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 03, 2023, 10:03 AM
Quote from: Jwb on Mar 03, 2023, 06:01 AM

first legalize every crime that doesn't have a victim - drugs prostitution

only retribution for property crimes and only for personal property not for private property

for violent crimes against a weaker victim immediately death penalty- rape mugging old ladies property and wealth hoarding exploiting laborers

technology could monitor dangerous people - AI and advanced ankle bracelets equipped with the ability to inject the person a sedative or poison if they misbehave

every idea has drawbacks but the ultimate goal should be to reduce the total collective amount of human suffering- prisons are an industry of endless intense human suffering- killing people immediately stops the suffering instantaneously - really there's nothing inhumane about it - hell don't even bother reading the sentence just walk over and shoot them in the head - only takes a second - the person would never have a chance to care

the surveillance idea is also unpalatable but it would be far more humane than the bullying rape and torture commonplace when you house the least desirable together
so you would rather be shot in the head than spend a night in jail? I don't believe that.

Quote from: Jwb on Mar 03, 2023, 08:07 PM"You can't rob the bank but the bank ban rob you,  maaaaaaannn."

Pinch yourself for that one you fuckin trying-to-be-poignant cornball :laughing:

dude thems facts