Jan 28, 2023, 02:07 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2023, 07:54 PM by Guybrush
https://twitter.com/FelizKarenP1/status/1619136300095004673?s=20&t=5C_tqfL6XyVEzEbduQ2Wdg

damn they had him fully cuffed up and kept pounding him with full uncontested haymakers

see what's up tonight

could be bad

all black cops

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1151721800/memphis-officers-charged-tyre-nichols-murder

that's how the police roll - full on psychopaths

A gang of five cops murdering someone in cuffs on the street. How can you even describe it? It's absolutely insane.

It just reached the news here in Norway.

I just can't wrap my head around it. Why would police offers act like basic murderous criminals?

Happiness is a warm manatee

QuoteWhy would police offers act like basic murderous criminals?

Most people convicted of murder are not full on psychopaths. Usually, it was a situation that got out of hand. The police on the other hand joined their gang specifically to be able to inflict violence on others with little to no risk to themselves.

The reason these cops did this is similar to why the cops in uvalde did nothing when children were being massacred. They weren't going to act if it put them in even the slightest risk of harm. They have no empathy for the children because they're psychopaths. They only care about themselves.  They don't care if children are being killed. This is the same mindset just being exoressed in a different way. Cowardice, extreme self-preservation at all costs, complete lack of empathy, and ultimately finding great joy in inflicting suffering on others. That's why they're cops. And they're all like that because if you're not they weed you out of the force. If a normal or decent person tries to become a cop they will abandon you in dangerous situations, weaponize other criminals against you, set you up with false allegations and so forth.

People who think it's not like that don't know what's really going on.

The reason they pick on the poor and disenfranchised is because that's who they can get away with it with. Wealthy white people refuse to see that the poor live in a fascist police state. And it ties right into prison and jail reform. What else but fascism is it to regularly round up the homeless and place them in incarcerated settings where they are routinely raped and beaten? American police are the same as any military wing of any fascist government that limits their scope to domestic terrorism. And not fighting terrorism, obviously, but partaking in it.

#3 Jan 28, 2023, 02:14 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2023, 07:55 PM by Guybrush
Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 28, 2023, 08:37 AMA gang of five cops murdering someone in cuffs on the street. How can you even describe it? It's absolutely insane.

It just reached the news here in Norway.

I just can't wrap my head around it. Why would police offers act like basic murderous criminals?

Because they can. And we let them get away with it in the name of "Law and Order".

The Word has spoken :D

These demonstrations are so weak.

Was just talking to my friend from Easton. Her husband is a retired cop and he was crying at what happened to Tyre. This is a Fox news disciple too.

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Jan 29, 2023, 01:30 PMWas just talking to my friend from Easton. Her husband is a retired cop and he was crying at what happened to Tyre. This is a Fox news disciple too.

Touching.

Could you find out how many people he arrested on petty victimless crimes who ended up permanently traumatized by the legal system? Thanks in advance. ACAB.

I think hyperbole is useful in order to point out problems so that we can discuss and deal with them. But rationally speaking, you should still keep in mind that it's not an accurate representation of reality.

You yourself acknowledged the existence of more decent people trying to be cops earlier in this thread, OH, where you also wrote they get pressured by bad cops. So obviously even you think it's a possibility that decent people exist in police, even if they can't necessarily keep their hands clean forever.

I mention it because I find it quite rude to dismiss the sorrow that police officers might feel about this on the basis that they are all bastards. Let's try not to delve down to those depths?

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 29, 2023, 02:13 PMTouching.

Could you find out how many people he arrested on petty victimless crimes who ended up permanently traumatized by the legal system? Thanks in advance. ACAB.

He was actually an undercover narc. He didn't particularly like some of his co-workers. Obviously police abuse is rampant whether it is at the local level or, in this guy's case, the state police. Again, it's the bad eggs (I won't say few because it really is a culture) that make the whole department look bad.

QuoteI find it quite rude to dismiss the sorrow that police officers might feel about this

I hate them. I don't respect their sorrows and hardships.

The great band Flipper said it

QuoteShed no tears for the cop bleeding
He once held the gun, he once held the keys
Now his prisoners will sing and dance and play

They choose the path of hierarchical oppression using the state to inflict sanctioned violence to uphold an evil capitalist power structure.

Quoteit really is a culture

yes it is

I think of it as similar to saying all Mexicans are criminals. Any such negative, hyperbolic generalization helps enable hate, mistreatment and violence against groups of people. It helps escalate so many conflicts.

Hence, I think it should be society's job to teach people not to give in to this base instinct to judge others based on their sexuality, skin color, etc - even their jobs.

Other than that, it's obvious even from here that there are widespread and deep rooted problems in the American police.

Yes. Many enter the police force with good intentions but many get caught up in the violent culture, in some cases for their own survival. Clearly the police departments need a lot of reform but where do you start? The unions are very powerful and politics will often get in the way of things such as here in Baltimore after the riots here when our politically minded state's attorney charged the Freddie Gray culprits prematurely as a way to stop the rioting. No surprise they all got off.

What if it's somebody's job to kidnap children and film their exploitation?

A job isn't a passive trait like skin color or even just a belief that may or may not be acted on. A job demands actions and if we can't judge people by their actions what can we judge them by? There are no good cops because a cop is a bad thing to be.

QuoteClearly the police departments need a lot of reform but where do you start?

No reform. Abolish the profession.

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 29, 2023, 04:28 PM
QuoteClearly the police departments need a lot of reform but where do you start?

No reform. Abolish the profession.

Okay, but who is going to be there to protect you from getting mugged?

Defunding the police isn't going to solve the problem. Yes, we may have to start from scratch if we want to weed out the ones who are just on power trips, but crime isn't going to magically stop. Yes, we need to address the causes of crime to begin with ( we certainly need better schools for example), but in the meantime, a police force is a necessary evil. Again, it's a matter of weeding out the bad ones.