Never know when I'm beaten, me. Ah, bless!
Try this one.

Take the title of an album, next person has to mention an album that has the last word of that album as the first word in its title. Example: Rubber Soul (Beatles)/Soul Provider (Michael Bolton). Ideally, obviously, albums with more than one word in the title and if possible not ending in the band name, so no Black Sabbath/Sabbath Bloody Sabbath etc. And no "common" words that would appear on albums, such as "live", "collection" and so on.

First up: Love Over Gold (Dire Straits)

Gold Against the Soul (Manic Street Preachers)

I guess I'll go with Soul of a New Machine by Fear Factory.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Then that leads us inevitably to Deep Purple's Machine Head.

Then we have The Cure's Head on the Door.

(I can remove the 'The', right??)

Yeah, makes sense. Any article, definite or indefinite.

...next up, Lars Holmer's Looping Home Orchestra:-

"Door Floor Something Window"

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

Oh, this is a total dick move, but I'm gonna pass the buck

Window - Window (1974)

Sorry Senor but the rules state no one-word titles. Can't work anyway, otherwise everyone will be going Window/Window/Window. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just make them.

Let's go with then Windows and Walls by Dan Fogelberg.

^ Congrats on coming up with a "Windows..." album, TH !

TBH, I rather liked the absolute minimalism of SGR's "Window" and how it completely failed to move the needle at all. :laughing:

*googles "Self-titled debut album by group called Walls, Walls and Walls" * 

I have this image of SGR standing on the Senate floor for three hours going, "Window, window, window, window. Window, window, window, window! WINDOW! Window window window ..."

Now that's a Filibuster!
 :laughing:  :laughing:

"The Wall Live In Berlin"

I notice this thread has ground to a halt. Is it because people aren't interested, or is it because no album begins with "Berlin", except:-

May I make a suggestion or two?
i) reset the game with a new album title
ii) make the game easier by saying that the last word of the previous album must appear somewhere in the next album title, but not necessarily be the first word

Yeah The Wall kind of knackered things. It's true that it ends in Berlin, but then again, as you say, what album begins with Berlin? Even if you cheat and use Bowie's "Berlin Trio" you've basically three albums with one word in the title of each. How's that going to help?

Okay hell with it: I'm making an executive decision. It's technically the band name, but I can't find any other albums that begin in Berlin so we're going with this to try to move along.

Berlin: Count Three and Pray

Panic at the Disco—Pray for the Wicked

Throw your dog the invisible bone.