Quote from: Meatwad on Feb 04, 2024, 02:22 PM98 degrees were absolutely terrible but NSync werent that bad. Just a pale imitation of Backstreet Boys.

Agree but I just like to play into the boyband wars that happened back then between the two groups. For the most part if you were a fan of one you couldn't be a fan of the other.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 04, 2024, 08:47 PMAgree but I just like to play into the boyband wars that happened back then between the two groups. For the most part if you were a fan of one you couldn't be a fan of the other.

My sister bought into that feud hard, she was very much team BSB even though she still watched the NSYNC videos whenever they would come on TRL, lol. And then we all got older and found out that both of them were managed by the same person and signed to the same label, haha.

At the time that feud peaked (1999-2001 or so) I was getting more into rock music and defining my own tastes. I liked a lot of boyband songs, but more in passing just because of how inescapable they were.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Meatwad on Feb 04, 2024, 02:42 PMC + C Music Factory smacks !!  ;)

I can't hear that song nowadays without thinking of this masterpiece.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Great 90s song

I was this cool the whole time.

A decade when Enigma's Principles of Lust was a charting radio hit couldn't have been that bad?

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Staying Power.....Right up there as I listen to them both a lot still.

Great Memories for Me with this Artist.

is that for real.....put your clothes back on tis not improving matters. :laughing:

now this is real and tis pretty wow..