#120 Apr 24, 2024, 09:50 PM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2024, 09:53 PM by Key
Quote from: Janszoon on Apr 24, 2024, 08:31 PMI finished Fallout last night. So what are the details that might have had more of an impact on me?

Spoiler

The city he looks at is the main area of one of the better Fallout games, New Vegas. and there's so much craziness that happens there that it's exciting to imagine what they are going to do with it as a setting in the next season. It's one of my favorite Fallout games for sure, so I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go with it. It's the only 3D Fallout game that was made by Obsidian and everything about it is awesome. I nearly screamed when I saw it. For example, there's a club in New Vegas that is run by Elvis impersonators.

There's also a massive story arc for a character named Mr House so I'm hoping they jump into his story a bit more in the next season.
[close]

Quote from: Key on Apr 24, 2024, 09:50 PM
Spoiler

The city he looks at is the main area of one of the better Fallout games, New Vegas. and there's so much craziness that happens there that it's exciting to imagine what they are going to do with it as a setting in the next season. It's one of my favorite Fallout games for sure, so I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go with it. It's the only 3D Fallout game that was made by Obsidian and everything about it is awesome. I nearly screamed when I saw it. For example, there's a club in New Vegas that is run by Elvis impersonators.

There's also a massive story arc for a character named Mr House so I'm hoping they jump into his story a bit more in the next season.
[close]

Spoiler
Haha, I assumed that was Seattle at the end.

Also, my old landlord was Mr. House. :laughing:
[close]

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Key on Apr 24, 2024, 09:50 PM
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
You forgot to mention the Deathclaw skull which are from FallOut 4 but they might place them into the New Vegas setting.
[close]

I was this cool the whole time.