Ooh, I think I might already know the answer but I'll let others guess more letters first, otherwise it's no fun

Wow got it already off of two Ws

I'll pick 'N'

I was this cool the whole time.

Yes, there is an N. Editing my post.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Ok, so I still think my guess is correct, but don't know if I should say it since I got it early. I'll go with 'H' for now

Quote from: GD on Apr 03, 2024, 06:20 PMOk, so I still think my guess is correct, but don't know if I should say it since I got it early. I'll go with 'H' for now

There is one H!

You or DJ can feel free to guess, I'm realizing now that I must have picked too obvious of a choice haha.

OK, then :) Is it "Bullet with Butterfly Wings"?

Correct! Congrats and thanks to all who participated.

I never even heard of that, big surprise! Okay then I'll add it to the OP and then GD you're up next, so let me know what your puzzle is and I'll pop it in the OP as the next one.

Slightly busy right now, but I'll think of a puzzle to post within a day or so hopefully :)

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 04, 2024, 12:10 AMI never even heard of that, big surprise! Okay then I'll add it to the OP and then GD you're up next, so let me know what your puzzle is and I'll pop it in the OP as the next one.

Trolls, how have you never heard 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings'? Legendary 90s alt-rock track.  :laughing:

Also happens to be the track that got me obsessed with the band. Before hearing it, I'd always derided Billy's voice as 'too whiny' (it kinda is, but I now find it endearing)

The amount of music I have never heard could fill a warehouse full of warehouses. I have never, even to this day, heard a single SP song, nor have I, to be honest, any great wish to. To paraphrase Ned Flanders: "Music after the 1980s? You name it, I haven't heard it!"  :D  :D

#26 Apr 04, 2024, 09:43 PM Last Edit: Apr 06, 2024, 09:45 PM by GD
Ok, I've thought of one:

A--A-- -RA-H-N- -N -HE -A-E -AR

That's 6 words with 6, 8, 2, 3, 4, and 3 letters respectively

Hint: "A fatalist anthem by a deceased icon"

edit: Solved! by Lexi. The answer was "Always Crashing in the Same Car" by David Bowie

H

I was this cool the whole time.

#28 Apr 05, 2024, 09:12 PM Last Edit: Apr 06, 2024, 08:52 PM by GD
Yes, there are two letters 'H' :)

A--A-- -RA-H-N- -N -HE -A-E -AR

E, yo!

Happiness is a warm manatee