Oh jeez, trust me to get the one-worders.

Next up: "Crying in the face of worries"

Ok this'll be my last one for now:
An apt description of Drake, allegedly*

*According to Kendrick Lamar et al. The solution is not too general and it's a famous band

Do people want a hint or has everyone abandoned the game?

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jun 21, 2024, 12:12 PMDo people want a hint or has everyone abandoned the game?

I haven't guessed because I feel like it could be a pretty wide range of potential things. A hint would be much appreciated!

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I mean you all know which thing about drake I mean I suppose, and the band name I'm thinking of relates to that quite specifically when you read it a certain way (if the interpretation was wide then the riddle wouldn't be fun). If you also disregard obscure bands we can't be expected to know, then there is really only one good fit as far as I can see. The most famous Kendrick Lamar lyrics relating to the whole thing should give you the right direction

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jun 21, 2024, 03:55 PMI mean you all know which thing about drake I mean I suppose, and the band name I'm thinking of relates to that quite specifically when you read it a certain way (if the interpretation was wide then the riddle wouldn't be fun). If you also disregard obscure bands we can't be expected to know, then there is really only one good fit as far as I can see. The most famous Kendrick Lamar lyrics relating to the whole thing should give you the right direction

Gotcha. Hmm... Is it Minor Threat?

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jun 21, 2024, 04:59 PMYes  :checkmark:

Alright! I've got a bit of a busy day so I'll try to think of a riddle and I'll get back to you all. But if anyone else would like to post one, you're absolutely welcome to.

Hmm. [curmugedon] Even though my Velvet Underground was used twice [/curmudgeon] I'll see if I can throw in a more easily deciphered one. Let's see... Oh I have it!

Someone steals a duck.

Go on, you know you want to.

:shycouch:

At last, one that I can do ! Thank you, Trollheart: it's Nick Drake !

How about this one: A coat for fast trees

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

Quote from: Trollheart on Jun 23, 2024, 01:33 AMHmm. [curmugedon] Even though my Velvet Underground was used twice [/curmudgeon]
why on earth would you even care about this 😂

Fleetwood Mac btw (today I learned new meanings of the words drake and mac, cheers people)

If nobody minds, I can provide a new riddle.

The one on the farm who is most admired.