Identify the band or artist from a cryptic rearranging of their name.

A soft subterranean tunnel....

Sublime

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 27, 2024, 03:50 AMIdentify the band or artist from a cryptic rearranging of their name.

A soft subterranean tunnel....

The Velvet Underground?

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

David Coverdale's penis

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on Mar 27, 2024, 08:20 PMDavid Coverdale's penis

Why would anyone want to talk about David Coverdale's pens? Are they special glow-in-the-dark ones or... ohhhhh!

I was toying with pale serpent but I'm gonna go with Whitesnake.

Look man, what you do in the privacy of your own room is up to you... Must admit, never heard it called that before though!  ;D  ;D

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 27, 2024, 05:18 PMCorrect! Your turn.

A group of small winged critters who probably failed at their local spelling bee.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 28, 2024, 09:05 PMA group of small winged critters who probably failed at their local spelling bee.

^ Maybe "The Byrds", Lexi ?

To get lost is to learn the way.

Quote from: Lisnaholic on Mar 28, 2024, 10:35 PM^ Maybe "The Byrds", Lexi ?

Ah, of course! I was thinking The Beatles, but The Byrds absolutely works too. I included "winged" to try to throw people off since beetles' wings are not normally visible, I guess I failed to think that my description could apply to other bands, haha.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 28, 2024, 10:39 PMAh, of course! I was thinking The Beatles, but The Byrds absolutely works too. I included "winged" to try to throw people off since beetles' wings are not normally visible, I guess I failed to think that my description could apply to other bands, haha.

Sorry, I didn't quite respect the word "small" in your description, Lexi, because, you know, condors. Still, as you've given the intended, correct answer, I guess I'm up next:-

Beast of Burden Owned By The State

Quote from: Lisnaholic on Mar 28, 2024, 11:04 PMSorry, I didn't quite respect the word "small" in your description, Lexi, because, you know, condors. Still, as you've given the intended, correct answer, I guess I'm up next:-

Beast of Burden Owned By The State

Govt Mule?

^ That's right, Lexi !

I think we need to up our game and make these more cryptic; what do you think?