I recently got into checking out tiktok lives but like the debate ones. There have been some interesting conversations and funny ones I have listened to but they can get old super quickly so I just do something else.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jul 06, 2024, 02:53 PMI recently got into checking out tiktok lives but like the debate ones. There have been some interesting conversations and funny ones I have listened to but they can get old super quickly so I just do something else.
tiktok live streams were the vibe for me but after a while I stopped watching, then eventually posting and checking the app less. now Im at the point to where I don't even repost or check out peoples content.
i remember you commenting on that video, that's about all I have still. I deleted most videos one day.

Quote from: Shhon on Jul 06, 2024, 03:31 PMtiktok live streams were the vibe for me but after a while I stopped watching, then eventually posting and checking the app less. now Im at the point to where I don't even repost or check out peoples content.
i remember you commenting on that video, that's about all I have still. I deleted most videos one day.

Yeah I barely post videos as you can see. I do the random filter here and there. I have had ideas for videos but never filmed.

#23 Jul 06, 2024, 10:09 PM Last Edit: Jul 06, 2024, 10:17 PM by Paul Smeenus
Under no condition should tiktok be banned.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jul 06, 2024, 04:59 PMYeah I barely post videos as you can see. I do the random filter here and there. I have had ideas for videos but never filmed.
I just went with completely deleting my account tonight.

Quote from: Shhon on Jul 08, 2024, 02:55 AMI just went with completely deleting my account tonight.

Good job gets rid of the temptation completely.