Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jul 24, 2024, 02:19 AMThis explains a lot lol

Just because I read them doesn't mean I believe in them.

I was this cool the whole time.

You're just inhaling those lovely toxic twitter fumes
I'd stay away from that stuff dude, think of your wellbeing

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Jul 24, 2024, 01:53 PMHer incompetence was on full display and was mind-blowing.

And her attempts at obfuscation were pathetic.

She should've been fired.

The level of incompetence of her and the Secret Service was so bad that many people on the right think it was an inside job (that failed), and many people on the left think it was staged (by Trump).

Hanlan's Razor states: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence or stupidity", and yet, for many on the right and the left, the sheer level of incompetence and stupidity that is necessary to accept to explain this event doesn't even seem believable.

Quote from: SGR on Jul 24, 2024, 04:48 PMHanlan's Razor states: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence or stupidity", and yet, for many on the right and the left, the sheer level of incompetence and stupidity that is necessary to accept to explain this event doesn't even seem believable.

If it was just fiction and had all been written into a script for a movie, it would look so unbelievably ridiculous that the writer presenting it for consideration would be laughed out of the room.

It might have been lucky that Biden hung in so long, the emergence of Kamala has really energized the left.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jul 24, 2024, 02:57 PMJust because I read them doesn't mean I believe in them.

That's not the implication 

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jul 24, 2024, 03:16 PMYou're just inhaling those lovely toxic twitter fumes

This almost is lol

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: SGR on Jul 24, 2024, 04:48 PMHanlan's Razor states: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

Speaking my language  :love:

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Jul 24, 2024, 08:04 PMIf it was just fiction and had all been written into a script for a movie, it would look so unbelievably ridiculous that the writer presenting it for consideration would be laughed out of the room.

Very true, no one would buy a script in which a Kennedy was running for President, without any kind of Secret Service detail (denied by the current WH administration) and despite this, one of his opponents got shot instead of him. :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Jul 23, 2024, 04:41 PMYeah, I'm certainly guilty of that too lol.

My father used to have a saying:

"I'm right 100% of the time. I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken" - which I'm guessing he stole frome somewhere :laughing:

I prefer Judge Judy: "I may be mistaken. I'm pretty sure I was wrong once - think it was... 1974?"  :laughing:

[/quote]
Quote from: DJChameleon on Jul 22, 2024, 05:18 PMHe barely wanted to step down from his re-election campaign. I highly doubt he will resign to let Kamala get that advantage. Also within the letter he stated that he's going to continue the rest of his presidency and the work associated with it.

What I would like to see him do is go rogue and just start pushing through a whole bunch of executive orders that will benefit everyone while he's still president. I recently heard he's talking about a nationwide cap on rent increases which is what I fought for statewide and they ended up passing a weak ass version of the bill that our coalition wanted but it's something and will help out people.

Who do you think Kamala will take into for a VP? I know whoever it is, it will most likely be the straightest white male they can find from a political strategy point of view but my dream ticket would be Harris/Whitmore(?) I think that's how you spell Gretchen's last name but America is too sexist and not ready for an all woman ticket.
I agree he should go rogue. Put that new found immunity ruling and all of the hypotheticals surrounding it to the test once and for all. Kill Trump and suspend the elections imo. Or at the very least pardon your crackhead son on your way out.

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jul 24, 2024, 03:16 PMYou're just inhaling those lovely toxic twitter fumes
I'd stay away from that stuff dude, think of your wellbeing

Facts. I have permanent brain rot from Twitter.

Twitter/X

shhons_meme_agency
"He who enjoys walking, will beat he who seeks the destination"

Twitter/X

shhons_meme_agency
"He who enjoys walking, will beat he who seeks the destination"