Who are we all going to see live this year?

I've got a few things booked in but the next gig I'm going to is Tom Meighan in March 😊

I find it difficult to believe that nobody has anything booked for 2024 😅😂

My plans so far:

June 12th - Limp Bizkit. Belfast, Northern Ireland.
June 13th to 17th - Download festival. Donington, England.
June 19th - Liam Gallagher. Glasgow, Scotland.

July 4th - Rammstein. Copenhagen, Denmark.

August 11th - Korn. London, England.

December 15th - Slipknot. Glasgow, Scotland.

I'm never going to financially recover from June.

Oh gosh, I didn't see this thread. So far this year is shaping up to be way better than 2023, where I went to a whopping one show. Here's my 2024 so far:

January 20th: The Devil Wears Prada, Fit for a King, Counterparts, Avoid

May 12th: Better Lovers, SeeYouSpaceCowboy, Foreign Hands, Greyhaven

July 26th: A Day to Remember, Four Year Strong, The Story So Far, Scowl

The July show is just after our double birthday bash, it's gonna be an amazing present.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I was thinking of going to see Mr. Bill next weekend, but it's a late show and no one I know is interested so I may pass on it.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

I didn't know this thread existed.

March 24th: Saw Fallout Boy and Jimmy Eat World. Jimmy opened for FOB.

April: I don't know the specific date yet but I'm going to a Planned Parenthood fundraiser and Megan Thee Stallion will be performing there.

May: EDC 2024 Huge list of artists I will be seeing at my first EDC. I'm looking forward to seeing Adventure Club, Eric Prydz, Paul Oakenfold, Benny Benassi, Boys Noise, DJ Snake, Paul Van Dyk, Alesso, Aly & Fila , Diplo , Deadmau5, Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Kaskade, Seven Lions, and Sub Focus while also discovering new to me artists that I might end up getting into. Such a stacked lineup this year. stoked.

I'm thinking about seeing Nas in July but I'm not too sure yet. I think it's a toss up between seeing him live and going to BlerdCon to meet the OG black power ranger(Walter Jones).

I think that might be it for the year unless I end up seeing some free shows here and there.

A friend of mines was trying to get me to go see IVE a kpop group tonight but I had to get some new shoes(tires) for Lindsay(my Subaru).

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 29, 2024, 07:07 PMJuly 26th: A Day to Remember, Four Year Strong, The Story So Far, Scowl

Two of my friends are going to go see A Day to Remember as well but their date to see them is in June.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Mar 29, 2024, 08:51 PMI didn't know this thread existed.

March 24th: Saw Fallout Boy and Jimmy Eat World. Jimmy opened for FOB.

April: I don't know the specific date yet but I'm going to a Planned Parenthood fundraiser and Megan Thee Stallion will be performing there.

May: EDC 2024 Huge list of artists I will be seeing at my first EDC. I'm looking forward to seeing Adventure Club, Eric Prydz, Paul Oakenfold, Benny Benassi, Boys Noise, DJ Snake, Paul Van Dyk, Alesso, Aly & Fila , Diplo , Deadmau5, Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Kaskade, Seven Lions, and Sub Focus while also discovering new to me artists that I might end up getting into. Such a stacked lineup this year. stoked.

I'm thinking about seeing Nas in July but I'm not too sure yet. I think it's a toss up between seeing him live and going to BlerdCon to meet the OG black power ranger(Walter Jones).

I think that might be it for the year unless I end up seeing some free shows here and there.

A friend of mines was trying to get me to go see IVE a kpop group tonight but I had to get some new shoes(tires) for Lindsay(my Subaru).

Oh jeez my 20yr old self would be buzzing for your May. That will be great 😍.

FOB are playing at download but I doubt I'll see them.

I'm planning to see Pantera, machine head, limp bizkit, royal blood, queens of the Stone Age, the offspring, bleed from within, fear factory & electric call boy but it'll depend on where the weekend takes me 😅.

Pantera, machine head, bizkit and royal blood are musts for me though.