Soul Coughing is reuniting with the full original band for the first time in over 30 years for a massive tour.

I'm over the moon.

(I'm like this all the time.)

The 1975 sued over Malaysia concert

QuoteThe organisers of a music festival in Kuala Lumpur are suing British band The 1975 for breach of contract and damages after its singer Matty Healy attacked Malaysia's anti-LGBT laws, leading to the event being cancelled.

During the band's headline performance last July, Healy also addressed the audience in a profanity-laden speech and kissed a fellow band member.

The company behind the Good Vibes Festival is seeking £1.9m ($2.4m) in compensation in the UK's High Court over a violation of performance rules.

Homosexual acts are illegal in Malaysia and punishable by 20 years in prison. The festival does not allow talking about politics and religion, swearing, smoking or drinking alcohol on stage.

Quote from: SGR on Aug 14, 2024, 04:23 AMAn Oasis Reunion Is Sounding More Promising Than Ever

What say you @jimmy jazz, are you ready?!  :laughing:

Am I ready? I said maybeeeeeee.

Spoiler
I know I'm not Jimmy but I just had to.  :laughing:
[close]

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Aug 14, 2024, 04:28 AMAm I ready? I said maybeeeeeee.

Spoiler
I know I'm not Jimmy but I just had to.  :laughing:
[close]

Perhaps I'm sentimental, but Oasis were a huge part of my teenage years. If they reunited and did a reunion tour and I got to see them and drunkenly (that's a must) sing along with those soaring choruses, it would mean a lot to me.  :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Aug 14, 2024, 05:04 AMPerhaps I'm sentimental, but Oasis were a huge part of my teenage years. If they reunited and did a reunion tour and I got to see them and drunkenly (that's a must) sing along with those soaring choruses, it would mean a lot to me.  :laughing:

I like them too. I saw them in 2008 shortly before they broke up. Nobody knew they were going to at the time so I didn't know how special that concert was when I was there. I'd love to go to a reunion show too, but there's no way the tickets wouldn't be well beyond our household budget.  :'(

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards