I got this idea from Roxy believe it or not.

I was mixed about whether I wanted to include it in the music section or in the Movies & TV section. Gonna leave it here for now and if people want it moved to music section then I'll do that.

So in this thread, it would be cool to come up with music playlists based around movies/tv shows or cartoons. Roxy did one based off of Afro Samauri.

The jist of this thread is to create our own mini-soundtracks to our favorite movies/tv shows or cartoons.

After hearing how well Roxy put together her playlist on Spotify. I got an idea to do one based off of the Boondocks. I haven't started it yet but I will soon and then add it to the thread.

Compile a list of songs on either YouTube or Spotify into a playlist that gives the basic aura or vibe of the movie, tv show or cartoon you decide to choose.

I'm going to also see if I can get Roxy's permission to post her playlist in this thread because it was so fucking good. Audiophiles need to hear it.

I was this cool the whole time.

Don't fuck it up  :love:   The bar is high don't just  blow your wad. See High Fidelity for further instructions  8)  :love:

Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.

Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our

I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 30, 2024, 04:12 PMI got this idea from Roxy believe it or not.

I was mixed about whether I wanted to include it in the music section or in the Movies & TV section. Gonna leave it here for now and if people want it moved to music section then I'll do that.

So in this thread, it would be cool to come up with music playlists based around movies/tv shows or cartoons. Roxy did one based off of Afro Samauri.

The jist of this thread is to create our own mini-soundtracks to our favorite movies/tv shows or cartoons.

After hearing how well Roxy put together her playlist on Spotify. I got an idea to do one based off of the Boondocks. I haven't started it yet but I will soon and then add it to the thread.

Compile a list of songs on either YouTube or Spotify into a playlist that gives the basic aura or vibe of the movie, tv show or cartoon you decide to choose.

I'm going to also see if I can get Roxy's permission to post her playlist in this thread because it was so fucking good. Audiophiles need to hear it.

:love: thanks babes

Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.

Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our

I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

This is the Afro Samurai playlist. Strive to achieve something similar when you come up with playlist ideas.

Afroooo!

I was this cool the whole time.

I'm gonna get around to doing this for sure. Hopefully this weekend.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

#5 Feb 03, 2024, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Feb 03, 2024, 03:55 PM by Lexi Darling
Okay! So I've recently been watching the Youtuber Billiam's excellent deep dives on Lost, a show I very much enjoyed back in the 2000s. So I decided to make a playlist themed around that, but also keep it to more or less the same genre of music, songs that would work together on a unified soundtrack. I chose to make it all metalcore, deathcore and post-hardcore songs, as those are genres I don't talk too much about on here and I wanted to rep them. I am aware that there are songs on here that directly reference the show; if that makes me a cheater then so be it lol.

So without further ado, here's Lexi's Lost Playlist (Playlost?)!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgU8GD_XgZaSuytoLCpzbiscM38C8GJ8o

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards