Wanted to make a companion thread to the movies you are looking forward to with a tv series version.

With the writer strike being over, release date of upcoming series will start popping up more and more.

I think they did an excellent job on this. I can't wait to actually see it, I got into the FallOut series late starting with 3 and New Vegas but it's so good and wealth of material for them to dive into imo.

Also heard news that Twisted Metal got approved for a second season which is great news.

I was this cool the whole time.

Ooh! I like the entire concept of Fallout, everything about it, but I have little to no ability to play video games at this time in my life. So I'm definitely intrigued to watch the show, which I'm sure Mr. Waffles will watch at some point in his never ending quest to watch every series on streaming.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Four more days til this comes out. Can't wait.

The Fallout one might be nice and I'm looking forward to the second seasons of House of the Dragon (oh yeh!) and, actually, Amazon's LOTR series.. but that's more out of curiosity and the fact I'll watch anything LOTR at least once.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Isn't there another Stranger Things season coming this year as well? And then The Boys is due for summer. That show is seriously so good.

And I'm kinda hoping for another season of Mare of Easttown as well.

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 22, 2024, 12:25 AMIsn't there another Stranger Things season coming this year as well? And then The Boys is due for summer. That show is seriously so good.

And I'm kinda hoping for another season of Mare of Easttown as well.
I feel like because of the strike Stranger things isn't coming til late 2025 or 2026.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 22, 2024, 01:16 AMI feel like because of the strike Stranger things isn't coming til late 2025 or 2026.

Man.. it's only gonna get harder passing off those 30 year olds as teenagers.

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 22, 2024, 01:20 AMMan.. it's only gonna get harder passing off those 30 year olds as teenagers.

Lol basically.

They will be mid 20s by the time it actually comes out.