My Spark amp is cutting out and dropping the bluetooth connection. Apparently its a common problem with Spark amps, I've read. I need an amp that plays music through the bluetooth phone connection as well. The Spark was great until it started to constantly drop the bluetooth signal.

I like the convenience of digital tech, but it never lasts very long. Meanwhile my old Fender tube amp lasts forever.

"Jason...life is an illusion, and when the illusion of life falls away, the problems that you had in that life will be easier to see and to deal with"  -  God

Look at the comments in this video. Everyone is having this issue. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyEHAyMq2jo&t=1s

"Jason...life is an illusion, and when the illusion of life falls away, the problems that you had in that life will be easier to see and to deal with"  -  God

I'm sorry. I don't know anything about bluetooth amps. Why not stick with the tried and true since as you claim it lasts forever?

I was this cool the whole time.

Because I need something to listen to music through my phone with, and something to practice with in my apartment. The Spark is perfect for that, and I dont think the neighbors would appreciate a tube amp as much as I like it.

I can recommend the Yamaha THR30II. Feels very versatile and I get good sounds out of it.

I'm not that big on tube amps. I had to change the tubes on my Fender Blues Deluxe and it was never the same again. Tone changed with the tubes.

I meticulously read up on the best tubes to get on fender boards as well and followed a guide, but I still wasn't happy with the sound I got.

So to me, I don't necessarily think of tube amps as so reliable.

Happiness is a warm manatee