Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 13, 2024, 09:24 PMWatching a film on the sofa with Dua last night, I asked her when people will know about the new album. She said today.
So I can now reveal Radical Optimism is out May 3rd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Optimism

Does Dua know you're telling people about her?

Quote from: FETCHER. on Mar 13, 2024, 11:31 PMDoes Dua know you're telling people about her?

Yes, I always ask her before I post.

Are you a fan?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 13, 2024, 11:38 PMYes, I always ask her before I post.

Are you a fan?

I'm glad 😊

Nah I've actually been mixing up Dua Lipa with Demi Lovato in my head. I was unsure why you were referring to your gf as she/her when I thought she was non-binary. Not from looks etc and I always thought she (Dua) was a bit of a fud but I just realised it's Demi Lovato that's the fud.

So I may become a fan yet.

Quote from: FETCHER. on Mar 14, 2024, 12:11 AMI'm glad 😊

Nah I've actually been mixing up Dua Lipa with Demi Lovato in my head. I was unsure why you were referring to your gf as she/her when I thought she was non-binary. Not from looks etc and I always thought she (Dua) was a bit of a fud but I just realised it's Demi Lovato that's the fud.

So I may become a fan yet.

She did a tune with Calvin Harris. You'd like that if you haven't heard it. Though you probably have, I saw you saying you are a fan of Calvin.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 14, 2024, 12:20 AMShe did a tune with Calvin Harris. You'd like that if you haven't heard it. Though you probably have, I saw you saying you are a fan of Calvin.

I just checked which one... yeah that's a great song! I'll need to check what other songs she does now

Was sat on the sofa last night with Dua after we had dinner and she was talking about her next single.

I can now reveal it is called Illusion and will be out next Friday (11th).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusion_(Dua_Lipa_song)

Only God knows.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I liked the video for Training Season, so I guess I'll check out Illusion.

I'm hoping she does magic tricks in it.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I put some Dua on yesterday in the car. I recently seen a video of her on instagram? Where she sang without any sort of auto tune etc, her voice was so bloody good 👌

This is the video 😊

#54 Apr 09, 2024, 02:38 PM Last Edit: Apr 09, 2024, 02:42 PM by jimmy jazz
Quote from: FETCHER. on Apr 09, 2024, 10:47 AM

This is the video 😊

She's something else.

If she did ASMR I'd listen to it. If she did audio books I'd listen to them.

And I know she is more than her looks but she really is stunning to look at.

I'll make sure to tell her when she gets in later 8)

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 09, 2024, 02:38 PMShe's something else.

If she did ASMR I'd listen to it. If she did audio books I'd listen to them.

And I know she is more than her looks but she really is stunning to look at.

I'll make sure to tell her when she gets in later 8)

I was going to say.. "just ask her to read a book when she gets in" 😆

Sorry I didn't post last night, was up late with Dua 👍

Here you go.

It's a monster. I can hear it at summer barbecues and playing from cars for the next 6 months.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 12, 2024, 01:50 PMSorry I didn't post last night, was up late with Dua 👍

Here you go.

It's a monster. I can hear it at summer barbecues and playing from cars for the next 6 months.

Better than her 2022 singles (Potion/Sweetest Pie) which I found to both be mediocre, but not quite as good as Houdini though.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 12, 2024, 01:50 PMSorry I didn't post last night, was up late with Dua 👍

Here you go.

Ask Dua if this song is related to Trevor Noah. It kind of sounds like it.

I was this cool the whole time.

I think the new song is my favorite of the singles so far, if not it's a tie with Houdini.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards